What to think and do about Artificial Aiming?

This is a discussion on What to think and do about Artificial Aiming? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Well, simply put I just got banned from AA for three days "to rethink my attitude" after I complained that ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What to think and do about Artificial Aiming?

Well, simply put I just got banned from AA for three days "to rethink my attitude" after I complained that one of their hacks is not working as supposed to - the aimbot shakes furiously, rendering it useless. The way I complained was in no way abusive to any of their other customers or staff members, I try to never show any anger towards other people without real reason.

One of their staff, named Doober, told me that basically it's my fault I have picked a hack for not very popular game, and that HelioS will not be wasting his time in fixing the shaky aimbot. This happened yesterday.

Today morning before coming to work, I tried disabling every single precision related feature, like norecoil, nosway, nospread etc., since sometimes these features tend to bug out.and cause shakes, but this wasn't the case. The only solution I came up with, was turning on smooth/slow aim on a pretty low speed, which made the shaking decrease by about 95%, yet the aimbot is still usable only when the target, be it player or NPC, is standing still.

So, after discovering this, I posted on their forums this semi-fix, so if someone else would buy the same hack, they wouldn't have to go through the same problems as I did. In the same post I wrote that in my opinion it is not acceptable in any business to sell customers products that are not working as advertised and afterwards telling the customer it is his fault, blah blah.

I mean, you guys too would be mad, if someone sold you, for example a car, that is advertised as a complete car with all the features and parts, yet it turned out the car has no engine, and when you complain, the seller would just tell you its your fault you chose a non-popular model of car, and you are not getting any support.

Right now I have no idea what to do, because I haven't insulted anyone in any way, and my thread wasn't on the public part of their forums, so it's not like I have impacted their sales or anything.

dzonni is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what you said here their supporters are 10 y old kids
    Ahh to many unfriendly people arround internet :/

tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't call them kids, and AA has been in the business for quite a while. I just can't understand their logic, and as many people have said, their support staff tend to only have their own opinion and anything that other people say is nothing to them.

mekelek is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now you're getting a perma ban for this post.

tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mekelek View Post
    And now you're getting a perma ban for this post.
    Umm, why should I get a perma ban? That would make completely no sense.

mekelek is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
    Umm, why should I get a perma ban? That would make completely no sense.
    Did AA staff made any sense to you ever?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mekelek For This Useful Post:

ZRO
    ZRO is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used one of their cheats a few years ago and they perm-banned me, after I started complainig about the aimbot.

tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this is getting interesting and AA staffs attitude seems even less reasonable and makes even less sense.

Thanks to this thread, my ban has now been increased to "rethink my attitude".

So guys, apparently this is completely acceptable and fine for them to act like this.

zeusz is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
    Well, this is getting interesting and AA staffs attitude seems even less reasonable and makes even less sense.

Thanks to this thread, my ban has now been increased to "rethink my attitude".

So guys, apparently this is completely acceptable and fine for them to act like this.
    I understand where you come from, but this is a game hack. Youre not ever gonna get top quality support from all p2cs especially ones that have been around for awhile. they simply dont have to be nice, and they probably get tired over the same questions all the time im assuming. Though its a shame they treat new users like garbage. I liked their cheat, one of the first i used.

tudensky is offline Guru

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't one of "those" questions. I know to do all the reading prior to asking for support help. This is completely different. I got blamed for choosing a hack, that was advertised as completely fine, but ended up having a hack that doesn't work as it should. And it was not my fault, not my configs fault

If I was to blame in any reasonable way, Id accept it, but this was complete crap. I do understand being not very polite to people whoask questions that are already asked or are answered in FAQ or forum thread, but this is not he case. I am paying them money, and I have paid them money before, and even got some of my gaming friends to buy their hacks, so I would expect at least some kind of mature attitude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast