Graal zone. Zeh Game.

This is a discussion on Graal zone. Zeh Game. within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hey guys Kevin here. I am going to tell you why I quit. Because of Graal Zone. Graal is an ...

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Graal zone. Zeh Game.

Hey guys Kevin here.

I am going to tell you why I quit.

Because of Graal Zone.

Graal is an Animative Future war game that is very simple and without many choices. But why is it addictive? Because the goal is to have tactics. To have skill. To be able to use your fingers on the Arrow keys.

Let me explain to you the game, so that you can start.

First of all go to graalonline.com then once there Go to graal zone ( The one on the far left) and hit the try for free button. Then once there scroll down to the bottom and download it. Then go back to that page and go to members. Then go to become a member or something. Then start up the graal application and put in your email and pass. Then you are brought to a kind of select your world screen. On the left you should see the different worlds. Go on the uppermost one ( It should be, it’s called Zone) then double click and connect. Once connected, you’ll be brought to a kind of galaxy, universe, whatever and there’ll be a few worlds to choose from. One of them will be white and will be called Iricia, the most popular of the worlds. Once connected to the dropship go out of the door and go to the left. You’ll see an NPC trader named Tir Rod. You can buy a couple weapons from him, grenades, and healing stuff but press a infront of him to access his goods ( You must have some money which you earn by killing) Then beside him is a door. In the room will be 2 kind of teleporters, one called sweep fleet and one called storm riders. Don’t go near them yet. Now at the upper left corner is a kind of computer called Classes. Go up to it and hit a. a number of classes will show up. They all have different means, so before entering battle check them out. To check them out hit q and select you different weapons. ( for guns click on one and hit s then d to dual wield) now your ready, but if you want to change your look go from the place where you get teleported to after you’ve connected to the right and then go upwards. There will be a kind of room and there will be a look changer. Just go up to it and hit a and change it. Btw you cannot use “gold required” looks unless you buy it quite cheaply, the same with the classes, heavy infantry and Commando require gold. Now you are ready to go to battle. Go into one of the portals. To strafe hold shift, to shoot is space bar or s. d can also be used if the weapon has charge beams and such and the arrow keys to move. Now Gl in the world of graal and I hope that you enjoy it. Btw if any help needed please contact me by hitting F7 and you are brought to a small window with names for PMs, look for a name with éS and the guy has a white scary face with bunny ears and type in your message if I am online.

Exactly 560 words written here so use them well, Gl.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    hm looks cool... I have to try it^^ can you make a quick guide?
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isn't a level by level game, you can start and be the best person on the game. guild? just play

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So anybody wanna go and try it? PM me pls and I'll see what I can do. I'm called éS.