Found this story while googling on some stuff, read it n found it interesting, does teach a few things

Fattest Girl in the World

Some snippets from it:

...Somehow that thought stuck with me all evening; I couldn't get it out of my mind. Bigger and bigger? The fattest girl in the world? Ridiculous! I would have to be twice the size I am now... probably bigger! When I was watching TV with Dad I kept wondering how much of the couch I would fill up. That's when I realized I had just finished my second bowl of ice cream, on top of supper and all that pie. When I went to put the bowl in the dishwasher, I though 'why the heck not?' and got a another!...
...The next day I started eating as much as I could. I cleaned out the fridge and all food in the cabinets. The next day, I asked Dad for money and stopped at the grocery on the way home. I got bags and bags of, well, junk, all snacks with lots of calories. Most of these I took straight to my room. I had a huge supper, then hid out in my room all evening, stuffing my fat face. Only surprise, I didn't really feel all that stuffed! I knew I had always been a big eater, in more ways than one, but honestly I amazed myself at how much I could hold....