Non Poll: Vote for who should become the next GMod?

This is a discussion on Non Poll: Vote for who should become the next GMod? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Please do not vote Blame since he was removed from the position because of flaming and ( If I put ...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do not vote Blame since he was removed from the position because of flaming and ( If I put it my way) Was to rough with infractions. Sorry but he would never get that position unless he discovered a godmode everything hack for every single game and such.

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True, well, maybe i dont have enough posts to become a gmod, or maybe people dont think i deserve it, or has the ability to be it... Well, im not applying for it yet, but ofcause i wouldn't say no if a gmod asked me

Still, Thx for the kind words Kevin

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :/ You do own xD

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't seem that anyone agrees, so i guess i dont

bomber is offline Anti-Sexy-Steam-User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I could vote my self I would! My opionion on who should be G-mod definitley goes towards Ganom! He's my nub after all! I mean c'mon who could be better then my nub! Reasons you guys should pick me: I'm mature( except when I get pissed and when I used to flame ). I am over 16 or whatever that age limit was. I have been here pretty long. My post count is low but I am very helpful. I may not be able to help you with everygame but I am trying to cover every game on the community! Plus I have my own youtube show! Im also moderator of two sections but don't count that!

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not ready to become a GMod.

First of all, a real GMod reads through the whole thread before posting and thinks about if he is doing the correct thing or not. I posted that you shouldn't vote for yourself.

You should be in D3 for a fairly long time, which I see. though I haven't know you till a month ago, and I have been around D3 longer than you. You are not mature. Maturity doesn't mean just that your good behaved, it also means you act seriously and use your skill to the limits, vocabulary, punctuation, and such. Who cares about your own youtube show? If the Tourettes guy came I wouldn't make him a GMod. I am moderator of around 12 sections, been around longer than you, am 15, am more mature than you and I still don't have the job. Your post count is low. And? Your posts aren't "helpful" as you put it a lot of them are mainly spam.
    So I'm sorry but wait a bit longer and be more mature and such. As for your post count, Volund has 3.8k, Tschoerk has 830ish. Post counts don't really mean anything.
    And also, if you put BOMBER FOR GLOBAL MOD! In your signature, you wouldn't even be my 5th choice :/ I really hate to do this but I just want to express my point.

Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and he said " If I could vote my self I would!"

Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    Reasons you guys should pick me: I'm mature( except when I get pissed and when I used to flame ). I am over 16 or whatever that age limit was. I have been here pretty long. My post count is low but I am very helpful. I may not be able to help you with everygame but I am trying to cover every game on the community! Plus I have my own youtube show! Im also moderator of two sections but don't count that!
    Hmm?

Juicy is offline Q-( ^.^ Q--)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would vote for Stroup for Gmod because he has worked hard on this site and helped out a lot of people like helping out with peoples sigs

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    You are not ready to become a GMod.

First of all, a real GMod reads through the whole thread before posting and thinks about if he is doing the correct thing or not. I posted that you shouldn't vote for yourself.

You should be in D3 for a fairly long time, which I see. though I haven't know you till a month ago, and I have been around D3 longer than you. You are not mature. Maturity doesn't mean just that your good behaved, it also means you act seriously and use your skill to the limits, vocabulary, punctuation, and such. Who cares about your own youtube show? If the Tourettes guy came I wouldn't make him a GMod. I am moderator of around 12 sections, been around longer than you, am 15, am more mature than you and I still don't have the job. Your post count is low. And? Your posts aren't "helpful" as you put it a lot of them are mainly spam.
    So I'm sorry but wait a bit longer and be more mature and such. As for your post count, Volund has 3.8k, Tschoerk has 830ish. Post counts don't really mean anything.
    And also, if you put BOMBER FOR GLOBAL MOD! In your signature, you wouldn't even be my 5th choice :/ I really hate to do this but I just want to express my point.

I couldn't say it better myself, totally agree,

the best guys in my opinion:

Ganom
    Stroh

Its a good thing to look at what people has constributed, i myself has made some programs which takes more time then just posting on the forum.... thats one of the reason my post count is low, instead of "spamming the forum" with useless posts, i made programs and used the time good. Ofcause it isn't everyone on this forum who likes my programs, but i myself is pretty glad for my constributions, As i said in my application for Warcraft 3 mod i try to get as much reputation possible compared to my post count,

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast