Non Poll: Vote for who should become the next GMod?

This is a discussion on Non Poll: Vote for who should become the next GMod? within the General Chat board part of the General category; i dont want him as gmod because he has cool hairs blame did a great job as Gmod KEVIN...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 90
  1. #41
    Infernal's Avatar
    Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    87
    i dont want him as gmod because he has cool hairs
    blame did a great job as Gmod
    KEVIN


    Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

  2. #42
    DoGgY's Avatar
    DoGgY is offline Paintball 4 life
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    927
    My turn !

    my vote is for Sarinha ... Why not ? a Girl as mod !!! Everybody know her, she's almost always there .. she's been on this forum from when it's started .. ( that for sure !! )

    I know there's lots of people here that worked out really hard to get it .. but seriously, sarah should get it.

  3. #43
    Blarg's Avatar
    Blarg is offline Budha
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jamaica NY
    Posts
    1,510
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by boudin View Post
    My turn !

    my vote is for Sarinha ... Why not ? a Girl as mod !!! Everybody know her, she's almost always there .. she's been on this forum from when it's started .. ( that for sure !! )

    I know there's lots of people here that worked out really hard to get it .. but seriously, sarah should get it.
    werd.

  4. #44
    bomber's Avatar
    bomber is offline Anti-Sexy-Steam-User
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stealing your cookies:)
    Posts
    786
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13
    Reputation
    606
    Well Sarah is bilangual or however you spell it. I don't personally know her that well though. I see her name in most of the spam board topics though. Anyways to tell the truth Blame has a good point. Contributions mean nothing. This poll means nothing. It has no influence as I see it. The staff have there own discussion as Volund said. As for my signature pay no attention. I have no intentions of actually getting the position of Global Moderator yet. I haven't been on the forums as long as most of you have. My posts aren't as high as most of you premium's are. My reputation is growing and I can consider my self friends with Hendrik. I do have responsibility but people mistake me for being inmature because it's in my nature. I like to mess around and people don't take my messing around very fond. So I'll try working on that. Oh god this is getting to sound like a life story. I better stop here.

  5. #45
    DoGgY's Avatar
    DoGgY is offline Paintball 4 life
    Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    Well Sarah is bilangual or however you spell it. I don't personally know her that well though. I see her name in most of the spam board topics though. Anyways to tell the truth Blame has a good point. Contributions mean nothing. This poll means nothing. It has no influence as I see it. The staff have there own discussion as Volund said. As for my signature pay no attention. I have no intentions of actually getting the position of Global Moderator yet. I haven't been on the forums as long as most of you have. My posts aren't as high as most of you premium's are. My reputation is growing and I can consider my self friends with Hendrik. I do have responsibility but people mistake me for being inmature because it's in my nature. I like to mess around and people don't take my messing around very fond. So I'll try working on that. Oh god this is getting to sound like a life story. I better stop here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    I better stop here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    I better stop here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    I better stop here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    I better stop here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    I better stop here.
    I think sarah is more the bilangual .. bi in mats is 2 ..
    She speak english, french, portugal ( greece or whatever) i think she also speak chineese ... well that's lots ..

    Bomber here a tips for you ... Sarinha is Hend gf ... so that's why she's always in the spam board

    And also .. yes you was about to tell us some more things in your life .. but it shouldn't have took lots of pages ( that word " took" sounds good in the sentence ... )

    Bye !

  6. #46
    Kevin is offline guy

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,078
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    724
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameTheGame View Post
    I called Tschoerk for an idiot and told him that he apperently had lacked the ability of reading.
    Flaming? Indeed
    Immature? Yeah

    I was rough with infractions ? Perhaps, though I got told by a lot that I was doing a great job.

    Lmfao, you don't get GMod for a contribution, that's a ridiculous stupid attitude. Let me put it another way, you can be a immature son of a bitch, yet have the ability to create hacks. A great example would be Rufus, he was able to create a maphack ( [sarcasm] wauw lol, rufus for president [/sarcasm]), yet he lacks something between his ears.
    A GMod should be someone able to handle responsibility and with experience and a general nice attitude, thereby I mean a proper english, as the GMod represent D3scene.com.

    Another way to say it, you've misunderstood what a GMod requires, if you think it's just a few fun posts once in a while you're completely wrong, and don't tell me it's not what you mean, as by your statement you clearly showed you don't have a clue towards the matter.

    oh btw

    <'3 Stroh
    <'3 Infernal

    Anyway I doubt that this "poll" will make the big influence on the staffs decision.
    Oh and to be honest, the only persons, I've talked with so far, that seems suitable for the "job", would be Stroup or NoplaN, but then again, it's just my 2 cent and probaly don't have a impact.
    The point is is that you will not be rehired. You have been banned from this site and will never get the job again, or maybe if you show that you can be trusted in a long period of time. And the post I posted was not about "I called Tschoerk for an idiot" as you said, but more for your behavior to other players. Immaturity comes in different ways and only 2 people support you, you flamed as much as Apo and can't admit it. If you weren't a GMod then you would have been banned much sooner for continuous flaming.
    This is not about you saying that Tschoerk is an idiot, you weren't banned just for that, remember?

    anyway I love you all ofc.

    And maybe this may not influence the staffs opinions, that's why I put it in the offtopic board. It's also to make people feel glad to know that they have supporters and such.

  7. #47
    Infernal's Avatar
    Infernal is offline Forum God
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    87
    he hasnt been banned he just left for a while

    Why noone use Blizzard with Arshmage? because Blizzard sucks!

  8. #48
    Kevin is offline guy

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,078
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14
    Reputation
    724
    My brains receeding. He got demoted ^^.

  9. #49
    BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    918
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The point is is that you will not be rehired. You have been banned from this site and will never get the job again, or maybe if you show that you can be trusted in a long period of time. And the post I posted was not about "I called Tschoerk for an idiot" as you said, but more for your behavior to other players. Immaturity comes in different ways and only 2 people support you, you flamed as much as Apo and can't admit it. If you weren't a GMod then you would have been banned much sooner for continuous flaming.
    This is not about you saying that Tschoerk is an idiot, you weren't banned just for that, remember?

    anyway I love you all ofc.

    And maybe this may not influence the staffs opinions, that's why I put it in the offtopic board. It's also to make people feel glad to know that they have supporters and such.
    Okay here we go;

    1st: I'm not planning on going GMod again, I already said that to Hend as soon as I returned.
    2nd: You're mistaking flaming with sarcasm, if you can't tell the difference, well, that's just pathetic (Yes I'm actually "flaming" you now, but that's more because of you're coming with arguments so idiotic it's moronic)
    3rd: I was demoted for flaming Tschoerk, that was the reason, not anything else, research before you claim anything.. it's only making you look like an idiot
    4th: I can't be trusted? You don't know me and have no right or whatsoever to claim so, if I weren't trustable I wouldn't posses so many private stuff and information as I do.
    5th: Only 2 persons support me? You're only seeing 2 persons in this thread, you sir, are being blind if you believe the warcraft scene isn't bigger than the people involved in this very thread.
    6th: I'd like you to be flamed by 5 different people and not flaming back, that's pretty much the case of my brother Apo, but he were only 11 at the time. Besides I'll straight out admit that if I got flamed by 5 I'd make a fucking 5 page long counterflame.

    Any flame in the earliere flame section were allowed. I never flamed outside of it.
    Last edited by BlameTheGame; 04-08-2008 at 06:31 PM.
    Former Global Moderator

  10. #50
    Stroh's Avatar
    Stroh is offline Narf Narf

    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Filderstadt, Germany
    Posts
    2,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22
    Reputation
    2204
    Blame>all

    i just can say he is VERY trusted <.< blamy is a nice guy i would have him back as gmod but <.< its his decision

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •