Non Poll: Vote for who should become the next GMod?

This is a discussion on Non Poll: Vote for who should become the next GMod? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Kevin ^^Not like I have a chance. You know my age. It's makes me laugh to make ...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    ^^Not like I have a chance. You know my age. It's makes me laugh to make Blame look unproffesional, therefore reducing his sullen hopes.
    Tell me how you make me look unproffessional please?

Anyway, I'm gonna stick to my former plan which Hend edited out of my post, we'll see who's gonna laugh. You're messing with the wrong guy.
    Former Global Moderator

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameTheGame View Post
    Tell me how you make me look unproffessional please?

Anyway, I'm gonna stick to my former plan which Hend edited out of my post, we'll see who's gonna laugh. You're messing with the wrong guy.
    Blame, you've gotten it once, just grasped it, and lost it. It's like trying to get a girl who dumped you to get together again, except a bit more extreme. It takes a long time.

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, you're rather cute, your immaturity makes me feel like putting a nappy on you and put you in a pram and sing you to sleep.

Your obviosuly being aggresive, and hostile towards me for no reason, but nvm I don't even bother flaming you, you'll see the outcome in the end, and what's even better is Hend gave me his permission, if you think you have any backup you'll have to wake up.
    Former Global Moderator

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am maily being aggresive towards you for feeling aggresive towards me when you were a GMod. I didn't say you wouldn't get it, but chances aren't big. You can infract me all you want if you get it, I am basically friends with everyone here except Infernal. So infracting me and trying to ban me if you get the job is the wrong thing to do, buddeh. (Canada on Strike SP ftw!)

bomber is offline Anti-Sexy-Steam-User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im backing up Blame because Kevin is being to hostile!

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :O I have a reason to be hostile towards him though ^^. I may not have known that he was maybe getting the job back but then he did this big post on shit and I chose to be hostile towards the guy that gave me 7 infractions unfairly. Now no complaints pls we both have different opinions about ourselves and trying to put me in a pram doesn't solve anything (or does it oO?) Let's just stop this crap, since there's no flame thread.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kevin. You will never get Global Mod. In fact the only person who has a chance is..... ME ......! Nah j/k. Still Kevin how do you know the infractions were unfair? Maybe you just didn't understand the reason since your brain is receeding.

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I am maily being aggresive towards you for feeling aggresive towards me when you were a GMod. I didn't say you wouldn't get it, but chances aren't big. You can infract me all you want if you get it, I am basically friends with everyone here except Infernal. So infracting me and trying to ban me if you get the job is the wrong thing to do, buddeh. (Canada on Strike SP ftw!)
    Why don't you just stop getting into a debate with him if you are so popular?

Blame is on D3 since the beginnings(at least I remember like that) and so you can have as much friends here as you want, but you won't damage him in any way.

And don't say that he just infracts you, lol, you do the same.

You two should stop getting offtopic as we're not here to fight against each other.

If you think that he was unfair towards you, I'd like you to explain exactly why you got these infractions and why they where unfair in your view.

This shouldn't be an attack towards anyone here, so please don't hate me now^^.

Greetz,

NoplaN

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand the spam one but the one about the G M O D one shouldn't have been infracted. NoplaN I hate you know!

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber View Post
    NoplaN I hate you know!

Nice, now my life had a sense.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast