genral car racing

This is a discussion on genral car racing within the General Chat board part of the General category; so basically this is a mock of stroup's post "street racing [bad idea]" alatho i cant agree that its a ...

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

genral car racing

so basically this is a mock of stroup's post "street racing [bad idea]" alatho i cant agree that its a bad idea (hell its the only way i make money) i can agree that it is enertaining, mostly harmless, and always fun to watch/drive. i dont reccommend street racing if you dont have loads of experiance driving, i.e. older than 20. so basically below i am going to put in some of my/friends ideas on how to race better, faster, and safer

-videoing, is most ofen done by a person in the passanger seat, (duh) alatho i have seen a car that had a top mounted and side mounted cameras, i dont reccommend putting them on the external, as street racers often bump into things and high seeds and often break stuff sticking out, (got a friend on his third set of side mirrors) so it will give you some cool views, it can turn out to be costly.
    also, if you are pulled over, and you get fuzz buzzed and they serch you and find the camera they most often confincate it, and either use it to sue you for excessive speed ticket, or to smash on the ground, which trust me, blows.

-drifting, refers to a driving technique and to a motor sport involving the use of the technique of turning your car sideways. A car is said to be drifting when the rear slip angle is greater than the front slip angle, and the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction to the turn (e.g. car is turning left, wheels are pointed right or vice versa), basically that means that your spewing rubber chinks (unles you have good tires) ever were and white, crap smelling smoke is going everwere. drifing is o.k. to do in racing, but not always smart, like if you not that confident, and you lose controll, it can easly turn you around on a street, and leave you a sitting duck for oncoming traffic, or you could correct your self in time, and keep going stright, but you will soon find out that you tires wont grip, and youll spin out/hip a lappole. and make a nice, pretty dent in the dead cent of your hood.

-spinners!!!!!, pown noobs, there the shiz, and are always fun to put on. and look cool. they dont slow the car down in a serisous way, alatho some ppl think they do, i however do not. make sure if you buy them of ebay or amazona or somewere like them, that there actually 22" spinns, i have seen ppl get to big or to small rims before, and they often dont get htere money back. and i dont reccommend black spins, they either fit in ot much, so that ppl cant tell you got them or they stand out to well, and look ugly.

-fins, can add some trqaction, but not that much, depending on the type, i honestly dont know that much about fins, so if you do post andi can add it here.

well thats all i am adding for now, gota got eat, see ya all!!

Last edited by 35yeros; 04-04-2008 at 06:40 PM.
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks For Stealing My Post

I Think Cameras Should Be Done By A Passenger. Drifting Is Only Good When Barley Any Cars Are Present, And I Forgot Where To Get This, But There's A Powder You Put On Your Back Tires, Making The Smoke Different Color And Spinners IMO Look Gay =/

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude dude dude....i love spinners!!!! diss da spinners and i am gona make ya pay!!! jk ya i have heard of the drift someke, its ok, but it is kinda expensive i heard.
    and i credited you man!! i was like this is toally a mock of stroups post, but this is gona have spefics on cars. digg?

---->this post is being translated into white ppl speak<-----
    (start) man man man....i love those things you put on the outside of the wheel that spinn!!!!! diss the spinners and i am going to make you pay what you owe!!!! just kidding i heard of drift smoke, its ok, but its to much money for me to spend.
    and i credited you man!! i put it in the post that this is a mock of your post, but its is going to be more spefic on cars. catch my drift bk broiler??
    Last edited by 35yeros; 04-03-2008 at 04:32 PM.

Ryan is offline Ubiquitous

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, I Have No Clue With What You Said With Your Slang

I Don't Know What You Would Call Expensive, People Say A 360 Is, But It's Not =/

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stroup stop that shit with caps at the start of every word, I did that when I was 8.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont mind the cpas, and i mean, there about 10 bucks a can, and can can be used about 2 times, so 5 bucks a drag, that adds up man!!! and stroup, i translated it into white ppl speak. and dude sresously, diss my spinns, i will make you pay what you owe!!! tlazz, what kinda car do you have stroup?