a few "peeves"

This is a discussion on a few "peeves" within the General Chat board part of the General category; I don't really complain much but heres a few things that are buggin me about the forum. do not take ...

Tresspass is offline Bleh.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a few "peeves"

I don't really complain much but heres a few things that are buggin me about the forum.

do not take this is a flame some people may like these things (?)

1. Don't bump threads from a year ago I see threads with Bendik's posts in them on the front page I think those are a little old (like what do you eat for breakfast I cannot see a need in bumping that year old post)

2. Don't bring your social life to the forum it's a gaming forum I don't want to read your story about not talking to girls or w.e talk to some "real" people by that I mean the people around her or him (geh?) or whatever I think there is a social section or something

3. Post more of this stuff in the spam section the general section is full of many things that are full of useless information I can understand reading it or sharing it if your bored but I don't want to sift through things for information (I read the useless junk sometimes too )

4. People thinking they are hardcore hackers because they use some public tools (brutus the first link when you type Brute Force Download in google brute force download - Google Search)
    I'm not saying I'm some ub3r 1337 h4xz0rz feed my ego pl0x. It just bugs me

5. Some of the great GFX artists are inactive/gone (freshfish) blueisimba is still here he is good but I cant think of any others off the top of my head and that makes me sad :'( Edit: Sorry went and read another post and remembered dead was pretty good at GFX

I will not be posting in here because it will most likely lead to some ridiculous flame but i'll be reading

I did not insult anyone directly but if you believe that any of these things point to you then you then I think you know you were doing it (does that make sense typed out or can I just understand that in my head?)
    Last edited by Tresspass; 04-12-2008 at 06:54 AM.

DoGgY is offline Paintball 4 life
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tresspass View Post

2. I don't want to read your story about not talking to girls or w.e talk to some "real" people
    Mhhh you don't want to read it but you prefer making it ....