being gay....

This is a discussion on being gay.... within the General Chat board part of the General category; some people are born with an extra finger, some people are born with a strange headshape and some people are ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Xirus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: being gay....

some people are born with an extra finger, some people are born with a strange headshape and some people are born with a change in the brain.. people could say it should have been a Xsymbol (straight) where the guy has a Ysymbol(gay) or it should be 10 fingers not 9..
    they say this cause thats what they got.. it should not be something wrong with a person born diffrent but in the world we live in
    we think less of another person for everything.. blackpeople,whitepeople,people with ugly faces,dumbness this list goes on and on..
    the fact is they was born diffrent in the brain.. its not 1 its many of them.. who are we to judge their way of life.. they only do what they feel is the right way to live...

<br /><br /><br />Lets do it the easy way shall we...

danotopia_13 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG dont start with the "they were born with it" s!@#!!!!!! No frekin scentist can prove that bei homosexual is due to a gene malfunction! UGHHHH.....THAT IS THE LAMEST ARGUMENT THAT IVE EVER HEARD!!!!ITS GETTING OLD! No one is saying that gay men should be treated diffrent...I HAVNT HEARD ONE PERSON SAY THAT! Being gay is moraly wrong an that is undenyble,FIRST:

In SCIENCE!!!!, woman genes were meant to be completed with the genes of men....its called x and y so even if men could produce eggs.....they still would not be able to make a baby.

secondly and most obvious, GUYS HAVE SPERM AND GIRLS HAVE EGGS.....MOTHER ONLY APPLYS TO WOMAN.

third, why cant people of the same gender have heterosexual sex? If it was ok for men to have sex with men, in the process of natural selection and evolution and ADAPTION, guys would have somehow been born with a VG in one of the generations.

SO DONT GIVE ME THIS SCIENTIFI CRAP THAT BEING GAY IS NOT OpTIONAL!

(pheew, blew of some steam there....sorry) : )

Xirus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danotopia_13
    OMG dont start with the "they were born with it" s!@#!!!!!! No frekin scentist can prove that bei homosexual is due to a gene malfunction!

i dont think thats right.. i do belive they have already made and a scientific study on it and that i think "No frekin scentist can prove that bei homosexual is due to a gene malfunction" is wrong.. 2th as you are so young as you are (guessing that since it is in your name.. might be wrong) i belive you will look at the subject diffrently when you get older.. also do you really think if you had grown up with gay parents that you would become gay or had a bigger chance of becoming?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do belive they have already made and a scientific study on it and that i think "No frekin scentist can prove that bei homosexual is due to a gene malfunction" is wrong.. 2th as you are so young as you are (guessing that since it is in your name.. might be wrong) i belive you will look at the subject diffrently when you get older
    First of all, (ughhh...im getting tired of this) im probably older that you unless your like a 40 yr old person who is playing online games....(scary) ok...just because you say a scientist proved that being gay was not option but given to you at birth proves nothing...and alot of people will even make things up just to prove things.AAAAAAA!!!!! Jeez......here we go........IF A SCIENTIST HAD FOUND A LINK BETWEEN HOMOSEXUALITY AND GENES, I THINK THAT THE NEWS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ME. ITS ALWAYS THE SAME STORY....."

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"... SCIENTIST BLABLABLA has found that there is a gene that COULD POSSIBLY be a gene that homosexuals have....Scientist:yes, i have made a stunning discovery!i have found a gene that is not used in the body, except in some men who say that they have had somkind of gender to gender fantasy....in their lives...."

Always with asumptions.........i am not saying that gay people are evil and ade dirty and diffrent, ill i want to say is that BEING GAY IS WRONg.....for like the thousand time!!!! ....please, who agrees with me? cause if no one does then i might be wrong

Torian kel is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calm down guys
    If you can prove that being gay comes from genes, go on!
    But you're all fighting on a possibility, see the Úvidence first and then judge
    My hax is my soul...this body is my prison...<br />And long live Metal!<br />http://s11.bitefight.fr/c.php?uid=20573

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH trust me...i am not 13...lol!!!!!!!!!i am 8 years old....you gonna beleive everything that you see and hear?

Torian kel is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't believe nearly annything before i had the proof^^
    My hax is my soul...this body is my prison...<br />And long live Metal!<br />http://s11.bitefight.fr/c.php?uid=20573

Xirus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel
    Calm down guys
    If you can prove that being gay comes from genes, go on!
    But you're all fighting on a possibility, see the Úvidence first and then judge
    ye agree... ill look it up cause i do belive its old news.. (and i dont think it comes with genes... not sure about that..) and if it is so, i dont think it would make a diffrent for what people think anyway..
    and by the way im 22 i just guessed you was 13 because it was in your name... srry..

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the "do yuo belive everything you see and hear?" was for xirus....lol.

There you go...if your gonna go on about these possabilitys that bla bla bla...then I WONT TAKE IT!!!!!!NO ONE WILL!.....i bet you that that news is going to have the word "chance" or " possibility"......cmon people....thanks Torian kel, for telling him

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast