being gay....

This is a discussion on being gay.... within the General Chat board part of the General category; lol danotopia^^ I don't want to tell anybody annything, i just want that everybody get calm and coll tonight Go ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Torian kel is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: being gay....

lol danotopia^^

I don't want to tell anybody annything, i just want that everybody get calm and coll tonight

Go outside and smoke a big joint, then come back :p

My hax is my soul...this body is my prison...<br />And long live Metal!<br />http://s11.bitefight.fr/c.php?uid=20573

Sarinha is offline *The only Miss D3Scene*
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JUHU!!! PLZ DONT GET CHEEKY!!!!!

and i believe in the bible too, but i respect homosexuality....
    i just think,they shouldnt be allowed to adopt children, beacuse these kids would have real problems in school and whole life!
    but why not marrie this person you love? it would be mad if you marrie the other gender, but have still affairs with the same gender...jesus...im starting condused...

and this thread wasnt opened for change other mind about homosexuality..it was for YOUR opinion why they are gays and lesbians...

danotopia_13 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoo! sorry for my who rage thing....lol! your right...i am not trying to change anybodys mind.i too beleive in the bible but if i brought it up in the argument, they would just start disrespecting it and thats why i dont use it a evidence.....
    Whoo...im all cooled down now....thanks for the thread Sarinha....you really brought up a good subject...lol

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow...you are so right...they should get married if they love each other because love cant be helped...but putting a kid through that life is almost unbearable....and no you are nto born gay..sorry but that is that!

Sarinha is offline *The only Miss D3Scene*
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah for the first time^^
    i cant wait until having again some portuguese lessons with these teacher....maybe she is gonna talk a bit more about gays...( she talks more about men XD)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

portugese teacher?

Torian kel is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh, i agree, let them marry if it's their choise, but i'm not sure about adopting...poor kid's gonna ask himself what's wrong around^^
    My hax is my soul...this body is my prison...<br />And long live Metal!<br />http://s11.bitefight.fr/c.php?uid=20573

Xirus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel
    Yeh, i agree, let them marry if it's their choise, but i'm not sure about adopting...poor kid's gonna ask himself what's wrong around^^
    whats worst a gangstreet couple having a baby or a careing gay couple.. many kids ask themself what's wrong around with "normal" parents too..
    <br /><br /><br />Lets do it the easy way shall we...

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ughhhh........first of all not many gangstreet couple have babys....i dont even know what your talking about......look i give up...lol im tired of people arguing and my head hurts...so im going.....ughh...xirus, you know what, you cant really say anything about "gangta"or of anyone lese unles youve been through it! so...thats all i got to say!

Xirus is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danotopia_13
    ughhhh........first of all not many gangstreet couple have babys....i dont even know what your talking about......look i give up...lol im tired of people arguing and my head hurts...so im going.....ughh...xirus, you know what, you cant really say anything about "gangta"or of anyone lese unles youve been through it! so...thats all i got to say!

you are right i can say anything about "gangsta" but maybe anyone know someone or has.. a friend of mine had a baby a couple of months ago.. she is bi.. the father dont want to have contact with her or the baby.. she is now dating another girl.. do i think the girl would be a better parent then the father.. yes i do.. public opinion...
    <br /><br /><br />Lets do it the easy way shall we...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast