Did you plan for anything after retirement?

This is a discussion on Did you plan for anything after retirement? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hello Everyone! I am a retired man and not even a pension holder and because of this reason I have ...

hemsly is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Everyone! I am a retired man and not even a pension holder and because of this reason I have already made a plan for my future during my job time. I have invested my earnings at that stage in many investing companies with many investors. But after retirement I felt that I should invest my rest of the money which I got after my retirement in some new investing firms which are basically dealing with some real estate properties. Does anyone know about such investors which will help me out?

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Depends on where you live^^
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Maurice is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi….. I am also a retired person and I also had the same issues after my retirement, that time one of my companions told me about investing in real estate property which is really a beneficial investment. He told me about an investing firm which provides investment offers in real estate. Now I have invested my money in real estate which I believe was a wise decision and I will suggest you also go through this. Hopefully your issue will also get resolved.

Happy Investments