What do d3's users do for a living?

This is a discussion on What do d3's users do for a living? within the General Chat board part of the General category; I saw this on one of my other forums, basically, just what you do for a job now, where you ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do d3's users do for a living?

I saw this on one of my other forums, basically, just what you do for a job now, where you want to go for college, and where you want to go after that.

here is mine.

Well...

-I worked for my dad's company from when I was 6 until the middle of last year, mostly doing assembly, mass mailings, shipping and recieving, delivery, and computer entry.
    -I was a global moderator on http://www.d3scene.com for about a year, untill I was promoted to co-admin last month.
    -I do a ton of community service through YMCA Leader's club.
    -For colledge, I'm probably looking at something in the IT feild, but I have another year to make up my mind.

GodOfWar is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -I am still a kid who is going to school , this year I'm going on the 8th grade and then High School.
    -I am a proud moderator on D3Scene and I'm looking forward to become something more than this.
    -I am helping this community as much as I can like being active , posting useful stuff , reporting threads etcetera.
    -For school I must do some easy homework.

Thats all , hope it's good

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i finished the 9 years in school which is requried to continue to an education. So i started on something called: The Technical School (directly translated to english) where i started my education as blacksmith If you don't know what it is, i can say, that you work with Iron, making big structhers, like pillows to houses (so they doesn't crash) tables to stores where they can place clothes, stairs for buildings and much much more If you want to the see the website of where i work visit: Velkommen til Houlberg Hansen Its a danish site, but you can watch the pictures if you like...

The worst thing about this is that its too hot to work with hot burning iron when its 30 degrees outside. You become a swetty (Probably spelled wrong) beast After work i mostly work in my dads new house which he bought some weeks ago, or turn on the computer to see the new posts here on d3scene (Yes, im pretty addicted to this place xD)

I registred on this forum a year ago, and i was pretty active in the start, but it seemed like nobody cared about me, so i started working on bots. After ½ a year (i think) i released my first Matb bot which unfortunaly wasn't as good as i had expected. I got a bit angry cause i expected to recieve premiuem for all this work, but i didn't So after that i continued with bots (after a big break from it ofc) So after my third release and some usefull posts i finally recieved premiuem xD! After that i got promoted to moderator and later Contributor. (Omg this turns into a life story -.- Sorry!)

That's it, I wont tell you about the other things i have done in the past, because i guess nobody bothers reading all of it anyway
    Last edited by MaRcDk; 07-28-2008 at 07:46 PM.

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm from a poor country called Malaysia where their education is phail.
    I'm still 15 years old studying in a Private Chinese School.
    Hopefully i can further my education in other countries
    I play sports and hang out with my friends most of the time. Just enjoying life i guess.
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

Toxik is offline Old News
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -I do some lawn work for my houses and occasionally neighbors for money, I'm only 14, can't get a REAL job yet.
    -I swim and hang out with friends alot, having fun you know.
    -I ride BMX alot, and am a hella fast swimmer b/c I swim like all the time.
    -For college, I'm probably going to Ohio State or Stark State for Computer Programming.

Ramaloke is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -I work at Paninis as a dishwasher for sum moneyz
    -I will be attending Tri-C soon

There you have it.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I eat waffles :biggrin:
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Living in my little box on the street waiting for people to drop coins which i use to get into netcafe and go on d3

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -I worked at Kroger this summer, bagging grocries to save for a car. (I got my car, and enough for gas ).
    -I just started trying to make profit from the internet, I have started multiple blogs, am waiting till vB gets my mailed check to start a forum, then will start another sometime in the next 2 months... I am also looking for a weekend job for this year, however if the online thing works out, I won't have to.
    -For college, I am going to probably get a MBA at the U of Arkansas...
    Im a Gmod on gghacks, mod here, and hopefully soon a admin of my own site .
    Last edited by Diesel; 07-29-2008 at 04:45 AM.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    -I worked at Kroger this summer, bagging grocries to save for a car. (I got my car, and enough for gas ).
    -I just started trying to make profit from the internet, I have started multiple blogs, am waiting till vB gets my mailed check to start a forum, then will start another sometime in the next 2 months... I am also looking for a weekend job for this summer, however if the online thing works out, I won't have to.
    -For college, I am going to probably get a MBA at the U of Arkansas...
    Im a Gmod on gghacks, mod here, and hopefully soon a admin of my own site .

good for you Diesel

I'm between jobs right now, and it sucks big time, just living off my severence from my last job (can't knock 5,000$ )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast