Bye GOW

This is a discussion on Bye GOW within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Diesel No, if people want to say goodbye, they can, I shouldn't need to close a thread ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    DoGgY is offline Paintball 4 life
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post

No, if people want to say goodbye, they can, I shouldn't need to close a thread to keep you from breaking the rules...

D.
    Damn Diesel .. nice one

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Excuses to infract ^^. Anyway I told GoW he better not come back for atleast a year in a friendly way. He says He wants to get a life, he still misses d3 but he's like fuck that so like yeah I think he wnt be coming back for a while. he wanted to prove to you guys that he could like stop gaming for a year. you shouldn't be flaming him. He contributed a lot in the WoW section and hey, fgs he's just a kid like me who may have a deficit disorder or something. We should be helping him not flaming him constantly. I would request diesel to give the other two infranction except for the guy with 8. give him just 1 more ^^. I didn't look back in the posts to see who was infracted or not so sorry if your a good mate of mine but seriously. I think that if we all just said Good luck and I hope you have a good life! or something I could tell him that and that'd encourage him even more. You guys are basically creating a win-loose or loose-loose solution. create a win-win and then everybody's happy. A lot of you are mature, so be it.

Sorry about this post I just had to say something. Don't think I'm on his side for some other reason like bribing or what, I've argued against him when I need to.

Kevin.

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heey come on! you cant just change your mind... its like when a football referee gives a red card... cant just change it...
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is going to be a BIG discussion ... I'm out of this thread. Cya Illi

S.(YAY LETS FAKE DIESEL!!!)

Blarg is offline Budha
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    LOL Excuses to infract ^^. Anyway I told GoW he better not come back for atleast a year in a friendly way. He says He wants to get a life, he still misses d3 but he's like fuck that so like yeah I think he wnt be coming back for a while. he wanted to prove to you guys that he could like stop gaming for a year. you shouldn't be flaming him. He contributed a lot in the WoW section and hey, fgs he's just a kid like me who may have a deficit disorder or something. We should be helping him not flaming him constantly. I would request diesel to give the other two infranction except for the guy with 8. give him just 1 more ^^. I didn't look back in the posts to see who was infracted or not so sorry if your a good mate of mine but seriously. I think that if we all just said Good luck and I hope you have a good life! or something I could tell him that and that'd encourage him even more. You guys are basically creating a win-loose or loose-loose solution. create a win-win and then everybody's happy. A lot of you are mature, so be it.

Sorry about this post I just had to say something. Don't think I'm on his side for some other reason like bribing or what, I've argued against him when I need to.

Kevin.
    I don't take my life advice from people I haven't met personally. And you should not care whether or not some one is insulting you on a internet forum. And he still doesn't get it if he is trying to prove it to "us". No one cares. That's life do what you got to do.

Made by me ^

DoGgY is offline Paintball 4 life
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    I don't take my life advice from people I haven't met personally. And you should not care whether or not some one is insulting you on a internet forum. And he still doesn't get it if he is trying to prove it to "us". No one cares. That's life do what you got to do.
    Thats is a little problem with illi .. he was thinking .. because you talk to him you are his friend. Friend is a big word .. it can mean lots of things .. well I wont get back in this discussion about illi and his " friend " meaning... we already had one.

bartje01 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont get this topic XD

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't panic, it was Volund who banned him for the reasons he said. i am not just revoking an action of another staff member without even talking to them.

I actually found him quite nice and friendly. Still, he owes Marcdk money....
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    Don't panic, it was Volund who banned him for the reasons he said. i am not just revoking an action of another staff member without even talking to them.

I actually found him quite nice and friendly. Still, he owes Marcdk money....
    I got them back, (he got 40 dollars from me, and i got a wotlk beta key i sold for 100 dollars. He told i could keep all the money) So don't worry about that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234