Marcdk hacked my account!

This is a discussion on Marcdk hacked my account! within the General Chat board part of the General category; Dear members of D3Scene.com, I had my account stolen by MarcDk (Moderator here) I am a close friend of Bendik ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Accolytesftw is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marcdk hacked my account!

Dear members of D3Scene.com, I had my account stolen by MarcDk (Moderator here)
    I am a close friend of Bendik which told me to report this, As this shows nothing
    but a lack of credability and respect from a Moderator to steal accounts of
    members he is supposed to help out in different cases. You call that a contributor?
    A guy who does nothing but steal accounts?

I cannot remember my old account here. If this topic is getting removed by Marcdk. Bendik
    will take further actions with this,

Message to MarcDk All i ask for is to have my account back. I can provide the old password
    for verification,

Also if there is anything else i can do for verification, Please let me know.

Best wishes from the real Bash-Master.
    Last edited by MaRcDk; 09-10-2008 at 11:10 PM.

Bendik is offline Banned User Array
    I live in a small village up north in Norway, Called Beiarn (Google pictures it!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot taken, Marcdk respond?

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, i didn't keylog all those acc's. There are other persons who got the keylogger.

Also i'd like to say i don't believe you are Bash-master.

I'll give you back your account if you can manage to answer the following things:

1. Your old password
    2. Your 2 other accounts + your current one
    3. The file name you believe is a keylogger

I don't scam/hack, ANYONE on this site. What i do in a game has nothing to do with whatever i do on this community. You can call me unfair to other people in some ways, which i admit. Bendik is so too. he has been keylogging too.

You are posting this because me and Bendik had a flame war earlier today, and i guess him and loioster taked about getting me down, Which failed.

If you "Accolytesftw" can give me those informations, and if you would stop posting this thread 3 times in a row, i would listen to you and help you out. Spamming the site isn't allowed so i guess i'll give you an infraction for spamming.

Also where is the name "Bash-master" on that ftp? It's the wrong ftp. And the wrong keylogger you have reversed.. I'm sorry

As this shows nothing
    but a lack of credability and respect from a Moderator to steal accounts of
    members he is supposed to help out in different cases. You call that a contributor?
    A guy who does nothing but steal accounts?
    You aint a member here? You just joined, so i don't see your point.

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, stop blaming me for shit, what the hell have I done ?

Srsly, what the fuck have I done?

I live in a small village up north in Norway, Called Beiarn (Google pictures it!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isnt a try to take you down at all. Today i met up with a guy named Deadly.Accolyte in my channel. Did a one versus one (i won him!) and we talked abit, of his other accs and his friends etc.

And he said that his friend Bash-Master had lost his account, And i offered him my help. I will tell him that you've responded. And he will provide the information required,

And i never said that Bash-Master was on the FTP. But it were before, That i know (maybe not the same ftp). And i know that this isnt the same ftp. But this ftp i reversed out of the last keylogger you sendt me.

Thank you for your co-operation. I am sure Bash-Master will be pleased to hear this

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendik View Post
    This isnt a try to take you down at all. Today i met up with a guy named Deadly.Accolyte in my channel. Did a one versus one (i won him!) and we talked abit, of his other accs and his friends etc.

And he said that his friend Bash-Master had lost his account, And i offered him my help. I will tell him that you've responded. And he will provide the information required,

And i never said that Bash-Master was on the FTP. But it were before, That i know (maybe not the same ftp). And i know that this isnt the same ftp. But this ftp i reversed out of the last keylogger you sendt me.

Thank you for your co-operation. I am sure Bash-Master will be pleased to hear this
    Well aslong as he can provide me the informations needed i'm willing to give him back hes account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure he can do it, Just wait for him to get online and you will most likely receive a Private Message.

And again, This isnt ment as a flame. And if it was, You save your ass by offering to give him the acc back. lol

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you solved this. Please solve your future conflicts via private message.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously acolytes, id really like to flame the shit outta you now... You fell for a keylogger, Too Bad! You Fail! I really dont care :S And for Marck... GJ! keep up the good work And for Bendik... well... yeah hmm dont got much to say....l norway roxxx And hend: how come you are always so polite? XD We all know you wanna flame sometimes too
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

whop1337 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serverman View Post
    Seriously acolytes, id really like to flame the shit outta you now... You fell for a keylogger, Too Bad! You Fail! I really dont care :S And for Marck... GJ! keep up the good work And for Bendik... well... yeah hmm dont got much to say....l norway roxxx And hend: how come you are always so polite? XD We all know you wanna flame sometimes too

this post didnt help anyone..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast