For all those who want to know my IRL problems.

This is a discussion on For all those who want to know my IRL problems. within the General Chat board part of the General category; Mate I must say too you this is truly horrible. It may seem babyish, but the thought of my mom ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate I must say too you this is truly horrible. It may seem babyish, but the thought of my mom (I have a very close connection to her since she is exactly like me) dieing can almost bring me in tears if I think about it for long enough. I understand what your going through since I have been through this before, but I'd rather not talk about it even though it all went right at the end, like some corny movie. If you need to talk to me about it, I'd be more than happy

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your understanding Kevin, and sorry for my late reply

Blarg is offline Budha
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, we've all been through some tough shit in our life. Just be strong and get help if you need it. I'm still in therapy for the shit I've been through. And I know this sounds stupid but in some ways all these things makes you a better person. Just remember nothing is your fault never blame yourself for anything. You can get through it. Be strong.

Made by me ^

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Man, we've all been through some tough shit in our life. Just be strong and get help if you need it. I'm still in therapy for the shit I've been through. And I know this sounds stupid but in some ways all these things makes you a better person. Just remember nothing is your fault never blame yourself for anything. You can get through it. Be strong.
    Thanks for your understanding and your advices Might help me, thanks

BlameTheGame is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, seems pretty fucked up indeed.
    Sort of knowing what you're going through kinda.
    One of my female friends, was raped when she was 11 years old, she has been speaking with a psychologist once a week ever since. Whenever she sleeps, she dreams of him coming into her room, and "relives" the death threats if she told any, almost every night.

As I said I kinda know what you're going through, my best friend have become a complete drug addict, serveral of my other friends are running with it too, we have sorta economic problems so my brother and I have to listen to our parents scream at eachother about their stupid discussions. I've been forced to talk to a psychologist, because of I had temper problems, to a point where I'd threat people with knifes if they came even with the smallest insult, and there was talk of me being removed from my parents.

Anyways, my whole point of this is to say, no matter what you have to hold your head up, even though things might seem like a living hell, don't ever show them that you're feeling weak. I suggest you feel what's right regarding your sister and the police etc, and as from what I've read, you have a girlfriend, talk with her about it, because if you hold such stuff inside for too long, it'll end in a bloody mess. Believe me.
    Former Global Moderator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlameTheGame View Post
    Hm, seems pretty fucked up indeed.
    Sort of knowing what you're going through kinda.
    One of my female friends, was raped when she was 11 years old, she has been speaking with a psychologist once a week ever since. Whenever she sleeps, she dreams of him coming into her room, and "relives" the death threats if she told any, almost every night.

As I said I kinda know what you're going through, my best friend have become a complete drug addict, serveral of my other friends are running with it too, we have sorta economic problems so my brother and I have to listen to our parents scream at eachother about their stupid discussions. I've been forced to talk to a psychologist, because of I had temper problems, to a point where I'd threat people with knifes if they came even with the smallest insult, and there was talk of me being removed from my parents.

Anyways, my whole point of this is to say, no matter what you have to hold your head up, even though things might seem like a living hell, don't ever show them that you're feeling weak. I suggest you feel what's right regarding your sister and the police etc, and as from what I've read, you have a girlfriend, talk with her about it, because if you hold such stuff inside for too long, it'll end in a bloody mess. Believe me.

Things got worser since i wrote this, but it really helps to talk with my girlfriend about it, girls are so understanding (most of them)

Thanks for your reply, helps me to hear others having problems too, lets me feel like i'm not the only one, even though i allready know

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Best wishes to you both
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah.. theres not much you can do.... other than blaming the game
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

PlayerH is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember that the sun will rise up on your street too...life goes bad and after it will be good.

TuMQ is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .:: Omg bless 4 u. ::.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast