For all those who want to know my IRL problems.

This is a discussion on For all those who want to know my IRL problems. within the General Chat board part of the General category; Okay, first i'd like to say, if you don't care or don't bother reading this, feel free to leave this ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For all those who want to know my IRL problems.

Okay, first i'd like to say, if you don't care or don't bother reading this, feel free to leave this thread.

Some of you might of have noticed that i have been away for some time now. I have had some serious familiy problems going on, and i feel depressed, and i feel like giving up on everything. This thread isn't made to get everyones attention or anything. Just to tell everyone how i feel, so i might get better and less depressed afterwards.

First i want to talk about my cousin. He lived with my moms sister, (my aunt) and her husband for 14 years or so. My cousin has been mistreaten in many diffrent ways. Sitting outside the house the hole night freezing and crying. afraid to come and get beaten up. he has been throwed out of windows, hes room and hes stuff has been destroyed several times. I don't know all the things which has been happening, but i know he has been having a bad life. Me and him has allways been like brothers. We played as kids, and i didn't really notice anything (he has allways been a strong kid) Right know he is 21 years old, he can't work and he drinks too much. He killed hes best friend in a car accident, and he really feels like going suicide all the time, also he wants to kill my aunts exhusband.
    My aunt has been mistreaten too. Burning oil has been spilled down on her on purpose, she has been beaten and a lot of others things i don't know...

My younger cousins has seen violent things from they got borned. they have seen my aunt trying to fight back her hussband, and lots of things like that, my aunt once called me. she was crying in the phone asking for help, i could her my younger cousins screaming and crying in the background. i was crying and didn't know what to do other than contacting the police.

That was my aunt and my cousins..

Now to my mother who has been sick for 2 years now. She has pains all the time, the doctors can't do anything because its a braindamage, which let's her think that she has pain. (which she really doesn't have, but because she thinks it, signals goes to her body and down to the spots which she "thinks" hurts.) It's really hard to explain. She is really tired all the time, she sleeps 14+ hours a day because she takes dosins of pills which doesn't really help much on the situation. She is married with a man which likes kids (the pervert way) he has been misstreaten my sister in a sexual way when she was 13 years old. after 2 years she moved to me and my father and told us everything. My dad got mad, (i did too) and called the local. Now a big case is up, and my sister is afraid that my moms exman wants to kill her for saying the truth, She told that my moms exman also has been touching my younger cousin. So he'll probably get 3 years in jail, hopefully more for hes actions.

3 months later my sister came to me and my dad. We moved into a bigger place (a house) which some of you allready know about. I lost my stable connection and everything. It was a brand new start for all of us. But my sister wanted to screw it all up more than it was. So in school she told that my dad had a problem with alcohol. That's untrue, he once got some pills for it, because he was depressed, and stressed from work. So once my sister found those pills again she thought that my dad drank way too much.

My dad was droven into the hospital, he was in chock because my sister went off from home. She sent him an sms where she asked him to stop drinking alcohol... he feeled like a bad father and everything. My sister realized she was wrong, but she liked all that attention she got, and everyone who feeled sorry for her. So 4 days after she yelled at my dad because she wanted to sleep with the dog, my dad couldn't take all that, so hes girlfriend asked her to shut up and go to bed, but she didn't want to. She took a grab on her mouth and told her to go to bed with no more discussion about that subject. the day after she was gone, and she had hurten herself so everyone thought it was my dads girlfriend who had misstreaten her. (which was wrong, i was there myself, and she didn't do anything wrong) Now 3 days ago i got called by the police because they wanted to know what actually happend.

I'm afraid my sister goes suicide, i've heard she really feels bad about everythting. I'm afraid of lossing the contact to my mom, haven't heard or speaked with her since christmas, and since she doesn't even call me, my sister or my dad, means she doesn't care shit. She thinks her man is innocent, which is prooven wrong in so many things.

Sorry if this was too much to read, just wanted to let everyone know, i allready feel better by posting this. i got some other problems too, but they are nothing compared to all the things i have to think about everyday. I'm so afraid for my oldest cousin. He is really like a brother to me, i can't describe the connection between him and me..

Well, that was all, feel free to comment as you wish. Please don't say silly things as i'm pretty depressed about this.

Thanks for reading, and understanding

// Marcdk
    Last edited by MaRcDk; 10-06-2008 at 06:56 PM.

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's good you posted this... And I'm glad you feel better. I am sure it was sad for you to experience all of this stuff... I must tell you, that I go a bit scared, while I was reading, and I was glad, it didn't happen to me... I think you also should open up to your girlfriend or something like that (Like Hendrik also said in chatbox)...

PLEASE DON'T SPAM THIS THREAD WITH STUPID COMMENTS...

*WinneR_DK*
    // Reinn

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your understanding Winner, i've spoken with my girlfriend about this, and it really helps to talk with her about it because she is so understanding and everything, but she is kinda bussy atm so she doesn't have that much time

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Np, and I hope that you will "Survive" this... I think you are very lucky to have your girlfriend...
    Well, I will let other people comment this

Good luck with this... Maybe the things will turn the other way, so it goes good, instead of bad... I hope that it will
    // Reinn

nefeltari is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey.. I feel sorry for you though i don't know you... I've been heard stories of sth like that but i never really though it happened 2 somebody...
    If there's anything I can do i would gladly help or anything just name it! xD
    Hope it's get better and i'm glad to hear that u've been talking to somebody about it..
    Best wishes, good luck, bla bla bla
    Hell yeah.. Born to piss the world off!
    Don't blame me.. Blame my parents!

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Anybody who spams this thread with shit is a lifeless noob, who doesnt got rl and know how to have feelings. I cant infract you for that, but you'll blame yourself with your post.

Marc...I did know that and you know I'm always here . I'm just a bit confused why you posted it to all of the members...but its up to you. You know that I feel sorry about your position and you know how i think about it. Just msg me on msn later or whenever you want to talk As i got some things to tell you 2. We didnt talk for a while.

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knew most of it already but still a sad story, can't believe stuff like that actually happens to prople, seems like a sad movie for me.
    Anyways, take care and keep up what you got left of your spirit

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendik View Post
    Could any moderator please bring this to The VoiD?

No offense, But this is the internet. And this is a game/hacking related forum. I wouldnt really pretend to actually give a shit about any of your lifes. So i'm not gonna do that either.
    Kinda expected such a silly comment.

Edit: Who added the following tags: Marcdk is a lifeless noob - Wc3scene rox

I removed it again and replaced it with Marcdk, but who did it?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post
    Kinda expected such a silly comment.

Edit: Who added the following tags: Marcdk is a lifeless noob - Wc3scene rox

I removed it again and replaced it with Marcdk, but who did it?
    I would say, The person/persons that did it, should feel bad... It's like kicking someone that is lieing down on the floor.
    // Reinn

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well m8, as you know, I lost family this summer, so I know some of what you are going through. If you ever need anyone, I'm here.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast