My apologize to the forum.

This is a discussion on My apologize to the forum. within the General Chat board part of the General category; I have to disagree with Stroh. He was not banned for hating me, he was banned for flaming everyone with ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    TyranO is offline Retired hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to disagree with Stroh. He was not banned for hating me, he was banned for flaming everyone with low, immature insults. He totally deserved that ban, just check his replies on page 3-4-5 in my maphack thread.

People hate me because I give out a hack for free, which means those who actually bought a private hack lose the unfair advantage they had over other players.

And I don't know why people hate me especially, it's not like my maphack had a thousand more features than DaUberMap or was anywhere near Zoid's.

Hate is not the word indeed, it's just a matter of selfishness.

Last edited by TyranO; 10-30-2008 at 06:10 AM.
    Retired

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TyranO View Post
    I have to disagree with Stroh. He was not banned for hating me, he was banned for flaming everyone with low, immature insults. He totally deserved that ban, just check his replies on page 3-4-5 in my maphack thread.

People hate me because I give out a hack for free, which means those who actually bought a private hack lose the unfair advantage they had over other players.

And I don't know why people hate me especially, it's not like my maphack had a thousand more features than DaUberMap or was anywhere near Zoid's.

Hate is not the word indeed, it's just a matter of selfishness.
    And why are you using that word that many times? Loio didnt deserve that ban, its a senseless reason to infract for that. If we are that way we need to infract posts like "zomg u stupid xD".

Unfair advantage??? and a free mh is no unfair advantage against normal users?phail!
    Anyways, i let you in your dream world being the hero for leechers, GL+HF you'll blame yourself as kolkoo did.

Wolfy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say this is a forum, so everyone can stay for his opinion. I mean opinion is opinion, flame is flame. If you say things clear in a nice way like "TyranO i dont like you because of that and that..." it would be right. "Hate" is not bad for me too but i dont know just make it silently. Or just go out of each others way. Dont speak with each other and everything will be fine.

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    And why are you using that word that many times? Loio didnt deserve that ban, its a senseless reason to infract for that. If we are that way we need to infract posts like "zomg u stupid xD".

Unfair advantage??? and a free mh is no unfair advantage against normal users?phail!
    Anyways, i let you in your dream world being the hero for leechers, GL+HF you'll blame yourself as kolkoo did.
    In fact I infract whenever I read something that is hostile or unfriendly. As long as I am the head admin of D3scene I will not tolerate people that tend to damage the community.
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So hend if I tell someone that I........... strong dislike them and alot of reasons will you inf me?
    (and again are you sure that you ban me if i send you 5000 pms with "HAHAHAHAHHA"?)
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, telling someone that you "hate" him is the wrong way.

Try to give him instead a reasonable feedback. If none helps and you feel like dropping the hammer on him then don't do it in this forum community.

Also I have to agree with Tyrano, it seems that some people that purchased a premium hack are unsatisfied that there is a person who offers a very good hack for no money. For almost 2 years now I am saying that I like open source. I found a good quote which you should read.

With open source software, the code is protected by a special license that ensures everyone has access to that code. That means no one company can fully own it. Freedom means choice. Choice means power.

That's why we believe open source is inevitable. It returns control to the customer. You can see the code, change it, learn from it. Bugs are more quickly found and fixed. And when customers don't like how one vendor is serving them, they can choose another without overhauling their infrastructure. No more technology lock-in. No more monopolies.

And we believe open source simply creates better software. It multiplies one company's development capacity many times over. Everyone collaborates, the best software wins. Not just within one company, but among an Internet-connected, worldwide community. It's no coincidence that the rise of open source closely followed the rise of the Internet. The perfect breeding ground for collaboration, the Internet moves ideas and code around the world in an instant.

As a result, the open source model often builds higher quality, more secure, more easily integrated software. And it does it at a vastly accelerated pace and often at a lower cost.
    That was a quote from redhat (a linux distribution). Open source is the new way of programming. What some companies sell today is no longer the knowledge, but the service to assist learning/using that knowledge. Open source is fair, everyone on the world can use it and contribute.

nefeltari is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why u think "Hate" is such a big deal.. It's just a word, and i think u have the right to hate somebody and if u don't think what u did was wrong, u don't have to say sorry for it (Then u can be an asshole, but still)
    I'm not saying that anybody is wrong something like that.. I just think loioster got treated wrong. I wouldn't say u should get a ban for saying that u hate somebody... It's just the way u like somebody or not..
    (Yeah.. I can be serious)
    Hell yeah.. Born to piss the world off!
    Don't blame me.. Blame my parents!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if that could be the reason for causing forum drama, then certainly not. Hate is always something that causes drama.

nefeltari is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.. Can't they just ignore each other or so then? If they just could stay away from each other the problem would be solved..
    Hell yeah.. Born to piss the world off!
    Don't blame me.. Blame my parents!

Unbanable is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's say GayPimp posted that he hated me somewhere, would he get any infractions or applause as the great hero for the leechers he is?
    I don't believe you would give him an infraction no matter what he said.
    So talking about Unfair seems like a decent idea

But whats done is done, I don't regret what I've said to him I stand by it all.

P.S.
    Please, Do not ban this user, just looking thru forum once a while...
    Last edited by Unbanable; 10-30-2008 at 08:02 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast