My personal Story

This is a discussion on My personal Story within the General Chat board part of the General category; READ THIS: The following text that i am writing, includes private content of my reallife. If you dont want to ...

Wolfy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My personal Story

READ THIS:

The following text that i am writing, includes private content of my reallife. If you dont want to read this, you dont have to. And i dont bother about bad replies i just have to get some emotions off.

Heres my story:

Im 15 years old. I live in Germany with my parents. Im going to school every day like a normal kid does. My parents often fight, i mean verbal, they dont punch each other or hit each other. So if i say "fight/fighting" i mean verbal fights. Just words would everybody say. But not just words for me. I will tell you about yesterday.

I woke up at 120. Played some WoW with my friends sittin in Teamspeak and stuff. Then i hear my father screamin at my mother. Stuff like about the air is out of the marriage and so. They did this many times and i didnt mind because in the evening or in the afternoon all was forgotten and they were good again. But this time i dont know. One time i ran away from home to get some fresh air i was away a couple hours. It was a very strong verbal fight, my mother almost cried. They said things about divorcing and stuff like that. I can never think what to do if they would really divorce. I love both of em. Sometimes i really think about: "Maybe this is all because of me...maybe i shouldnt be here" Is it my fault?

I just can take this "silence" in our house. Something is in the air. I jsut feel it somethings wrong. They didnt speak all day long...

Feel free to write something inhere, you can write what ever you want. Maybe you have a same problem like me.

Greetings Wolfy.

nefeltari is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stuff like that shouldn't really happen to anybody..
    My parents got divorced 7 years ago or so.. But i was 2 young to really know what was going on, but now i'm used to it and i don't think it's such a big problem..
    I hope it will be better with u and your parents!
    Hell yeah.. Born to piss the world off!
    Don't blame me.. Blame my parents!

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i was 6 years old my parents got divorced too (I'm 18 now). Everything was a big mess. I have some advices for you:

No matter what, try to talk with them, how you feel about it, and how they ruin your day by fighting. You'll regret it if you don't. I was too young to understand anything when my mom and dad got divorced, i didn't knew how serious of a problem it is, i mean, you have to stay with one of them, (i had too) and you have to let knew members into your family (if your dad or mom gets a new girl/boyfriend)

So keep cool, talk with them, togehter and alone. This is sad, many kids is going through the same things every day, and to be honest i don't really know if this advice will help you. As you may know i have many problems myself, so i'll do whatever it takes to help you out as best as i can.

Wishes you the best

//Marcdk

Xantan is offline Banned User Array
    nevada, usa, north nv -- small town near carson city (thecapital, yo)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi sir

you should have posted in -- introductions -- section

anyways nice story

similar to mine

ive been thru 2 divorces and im totally fucked up now clearly

btw welcome to d3scene.com <-- maybe uve already been?

Hi and enjoy.

-x
    Last edited by Xantan; 11-02-2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: LOL fuck wcd3edit fuck me lol so stoend and tired damnit

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantan View Post
    hi sir

you should have posted in -- introductions -- section

anyways nice story

similar to mine

ive been thru 2 divorces and im totally fucked up now clearly

btw welcome to d3scene.com <-- maybe uve already been?

Hi and enjoy.

-x

It's not the wrong section, he's not a new member..

Wolfy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was reading your thread too. I knwo youre problems and i wish you the best. I talked to my mum and my dad already they say it has nothing to do with me thats their thing. Well i tried so often to get their attention. Its their thing as they said. Its now 210 here in germany and theres peace in the house. They speak with each other again and seem to be Okay. Not as lovely as always but its a start . Lets see how things will happen.