Would you interfere if you see a bf hitting his gf in public?

This is a discussion on Would you interfere if you see a bf hitting his gf in public? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Methaeus I'm 6 foot 1, 180 pounds and all muscle. I think I can take a guy ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Methaeus View Post
    I'm 6 foot 1, 180 pounds and all muscle. I think I can take a guy and his punk friends who like to hit girls...
    have fun with that when you go up against a real gang... and not just a bunch of pathetic people who pretend to be "gangsta" (no offense to anyone here).

There are some things that should be dealt with quickly, where I live, I would have absolutely no issue with stabbing the guy, but I also know when it isn't a good idea to mess around with an altercation like that.

risker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volund View Post
    have fun with that when you go up against a real gang... and not just a bunch of pathetic people who pretend to be "gangsta" (no offense to anyone here).

There are some things that should be dealt with quickly, where I live, I would have absolutely no issue with stabbing the guy, but I also know when it isn't a good idea to mess around with an altercation like that.
    Dw volund i see you took no offense to it

littlejifeng is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by risker View Post
    I find that funny cause thats probably the most honest answer that will get said here

3/4 of the people that will say they will bash them or kick their ass, wouldn't do jackshit
    Lol

Only reason i said it, is because been there done that xD
    It's just what aussies do :]

Ya gotta love aussies

Not only have I been the victim of this, I have stepped in before. Granted, it didn't work out I'm not someone who can fight... I can run fast. But when it comes to helping someone else out, I try my hardest, but it never seems to go my way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123