Friday night....

This is a discussion on Friday night.... within the General Chat board part of the General category; idk if this is legal but here it goes i need some help.. Me and my friend were walking around ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dead is offline :D
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friday night....

idk if this is legal but here it goes i need some help..

Me and my friend were walking around smoking some weed about a gram and half me and him split. Everything was fine at first and it was drizzling and cold while we were doing this. He then tells me cold gets the high better and if i suck on the stems it gets you high so i did. From there i forgot what happened and i some how ended up in my friends driveway that lives near where we were and i was saying shit but i couldnt control it but i can. It was like my body had two halves. My vision was also very blurred, like usually when i smoke my vision is narrow and i cant concentrate on one thing its like my peripherals become my vision. So i start tugging on him and saying shit and all i hear is him saying im tripping and im like no no im not your crazy. The experience started getting worse i started losing control of my body it became numb like not that fake numb where its cold it was literally numb. I had to sit down so we sat on the curb . I would look at my phone and it would be there i could see it but my eyes would make it not be there.
    During this its like being half asleep and sleep walking but awake while your doing it...so a lucid sleep walking state i guess you could say. I started going to my friends house he wouldnt let us in because he said i would make a scene. We ended up in the garage and i remember it being dark. I started sitting on the ground but couldnt fall asleep or stop moving. I ended up in the back of the garage rocking back and forth of the tire of a car from what my body felt like my mind couldnt see what was happening.
    We ended up on the other side of the car my friend joking around to much and not helping me. My mouth very dry no one helping me 4 friends there all dumbasses not helping. One finally brings me a water bottle and it helps my dry mouth but i still cant control my vision. From there i called my friend to pick me up and he picked me up and we went to go get food, the heater in his car and the food some how made my vision come back barely i had control over what i saw. and i got home but not sober enough.

I only remember two conversations happening, one of my friends said battlefront and we talked about space battles and jedi battles. Another one was making spongebob noises and rapping and i told him shut the fuck up.

If you read all this heres some questions

Has this happened to you?
    What is the cause of this !?
    I think i might be suffering derealization?
    Favorite So Far, Made by Blane

Newest
    GFX DIT

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has this happened to you? no but i think i know people who have

i dont know but i think you should get some help or advice from parents or elders.
    perhaps going for therapy?
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    What is the cause of this !?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    weed
    You kinda answered it yourself. Stop smoking. Nicotine goes okay, but not drugs. Stop doing it, you are just ruining yourself.

Hawt.

Hallowsend is offline I wear short shorts

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has never happened to me as I tend to stay away from drugs. i have experienced a lucid dream, though, and it isn't much like this. In a dream, you still have willpower. Maybe in a dream gone amok, but I'm not sure.

Xellos00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just STOP...

wtfdudes is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd seriously suggest you getting help from a professional experienced people. I suppose people in here are not as experienced about the usage and the effects of drugs than therapists are. If already weed is affecting you that much, though it's actually harmless in comparison to other manufactured drugs, already making you feel numb and losing control over your body, that's auguring badly.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well, I havent senn or tryed this with weed.. but I have experienced this with an combination of to little sleep and drugs. I was told something like this:

You just got to much, and was on the "limmit" for what your body could handle. In such situations would the body "shut down" parts of the brain to focuse more on the hearth and lungs.

Well just cut down on the weed and go to the doctor for a check and I think everything should be alright^^
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the trigger was the weed, but what most likely caused this was poor sleep on top of drugs, and probably ontop of a panic attack you had when you started to notice your vision to slip. having the panic attack is what made this last so long, and it also would of caused your memory to be blured. or you could have schizopherina, and weed helped to trigger an overload.
    next time your at the doctor (insurance in america should cover it) ask if you can get a mri of your brain becasue you fell out of bed and hit your head on a table. this will let the doctor see if there is any damage to the brain/cranium. if there is, it may not be to bad, take some tests to see if they can idenify anything, however if they cannont, assume you have a form/sub-type of schizopherina, and well, sorry but theres no cure/test for any. basically take care of yourself, stop buring money on weed, get a girl friend to waste money on instead, and take care of yourself.
    -also if you must contiue to use drugs, get better friends, you could of had a really bad problem and died, remeber its all fun and games until someone o.d's.

cheers :cool:
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

Xellos00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 35yeros View Post
    the trigger was the weed, but what most likely caused this was poor sleep on top of drugs, and probably ontop of a panic attack you had when you started to notice your vision to slip. having the panic attack is what made this last so long, and it also would of caused your memory to be blured. or you could have schizopherina, and weed helped to trigger an overload.
    next time your at the doctor (insurance in america should cover it) ask if you can get a mri of your brain becasue you fell out of bed and hit your head on a table. this will let the doctor see if there is any damage to the brain/cranium. if there is, it may not be to bad, take some tests to see if they can idenify anything, however if they cannont, assume you have a form/sub-type of schizopherina, and well, sorry but theres no cure/test for any. basically take care of yourself, stop buring money on weed, get a girl friend to waste money on instead, and take care of yourself.
    -also if you must contiue to use drugs, get better friends, you could of had a really bad problem and died, remeber its all fun and games until someone o.d's.
    agreed...

Dead is offline :D
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm the panic attack is what set me off really i started freaking out...and the mri i think ill try to get, a 15 year old like me usually doesnt do doctors....i hate hospitals. And i doubt i have schizophrenia it was just a panic attack.
    Favorite So Far, Made by Blane

Newest
    GFX DIT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast