A few users have done this in the past, but it needs to be restated. This will be a full-fledged tutorial on giving users reputation, with big text and pictures. Woo for all you low-attention people out there.
1) Post a good comment in the thread that you like and would want to give reputation to. Example:
2) Find the green button below the main post in thread that says the word: "Karma". Here is a diagram of where it is:
3) Once pressed, leave a nice, corny little comment to give the user. Make it say something nice, like "Thanks " Here is this box if you dont know what I am talking about:
4) Now that you have selected "Add to Reputation" A nice little popup should appear. Here it is:
5) Click OK. Now your done. Do this every time a post helps you out.
ThANKS FOR READING! I hope my very informative guide helped you out massively.
P.S. This was posted because, against all popular beliefs, the saying "" does, in fact, NOT add to ones reputation. This isn't just for un-educated d3scene people here, either. Lots of people have this chronic disease and it is nothing to be ashamed of.