Killing spree at Winnenden (03/11/09)

This is a discussion on Killing spree at Winnenden (03/11/09) within the General Chat board part of the General category; Today, as of 03/11/09, a gunman went on a killing spree on a junior high at Winnenden near Stuttgart, Germany. ...

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Killing spree at Winnenden (03/11/09)

Today, as of 03/11/09, a gunman went on a killing spree on a junior high at Winnenden near Stuttgart, Germany. 9 Pupils and 3 teachers were killed. On his escape he killed another three pedestrians and hurt 2 policemen and a few pupils and teaches hard, the police Waiblingen (a surburb of Stuttgart) and the prosecution of Stuttgart said.

At a gunfight in the 40 kilometres far Wendlingen the 17 year old boy was shot by the police. A large number of 1000 policemen barricaded the school and the downtown.

Gunman shot by the police

Following the police's statements, the black clothed boy entered the Albertville junior high at 9.30AM and shot around him while class. After, he escaped and shot an employee of the local hospital for psychical invalids. Then the contravener forced a man to help him fly with his car. On the drive to Wendlingen he let the man go and the flight ended at a car dealership in Wendlichen. At the gunfight two pedestrians were killed and two policemen hurt.

Probably used gun of his parents

The contravener has, following the police, finished his junior high diploma on the Albertville junior high school. Baden-Württemberg's education minister said the boy would have kept a low profile in school and apprenticed after. His parents own legal weapons, one of them was missing when the police checked their house at Leutenbach near Winnenden.

The bloody deed reminds of the gun rampage at Erfurt on 04/26/02 when a former pupil of the Gutenberg secondary school shot 16 people and himself within only a few minutes.

Source: Amoklauf in Baden-Württemberg: Innenminister bestätigt 16 Tote - Polizei erschießt Amokläufer - Kriminalität - Gesellschaft - FAZ.NET
    - Nisturm

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn....thanks for info
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting this here. It should help us to remember, that there still are people that have problems in their live. We always should help them. They have psychical problems. They have no friends & perhaps they got bullied all the time.
    One of the biggest problems is, that everyone will say now again: " Counter Strike made that he killed so many people. Forbid such games! ... "
    I really think, that it's stupid to think Computergames made him to go around and kill. There were thousands other things that made him to do this I think.. Anyway.. thanks again for posting..

*In regards to the victims in Stuttgart...*

Wolfy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracktor View Post
    Thanks for posting this here. It should help us to remember, that there still are people that have problems in their live. We always should help them. They have psychical problems. They have no friends & perhaps they got bullied all the time.
    One of the biggest problems is, that everyone will say now again: " Counter Strike made that he killed so many people. Forbid such games! ... "
    I really think, that it's stupid to think Computergames made him to go around and kill. There were thousands other things that made him to do this I think.. Anyway.. thanks again for posting..

*In regards to the victims in Stuttgart...*
    You know thats the medias. Thats their Joker, their trick in the sleeve. They dont speak to the parents.Or how the childhood was. Of course those persons are destroyed inside. Computergames have nothing to do with that. Just my 2 cents here.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He shot 9girls.
    3Female teachers
    2 people walking on the street
    hit 2 police men
    after he got a shot in the leg, he killed himself.
    Everything around 40km away from me -.- VERY SAD DAY for us "schwaben"

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is terrible, I think that mans mind was broken o.0

I feel sorry for the viktims and the people around them.
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glupus, he was 17 ...

I think it is sick to just kill people around you. The "Best" thing you can do if you want to kill someone, is to kill yourself instead of taking "Innocent" people that have nothing to do with the situation down the fall.

If you think about it, it could aswell have happened beside your house, you don't know how many of these crazy-men there could be...
    // Reinn

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinneR View Post
    Glupus, he was 17 ...

I think it is sick to just kill people around you. The "Best" thing you can do if you want to kill someone, is to kill yourself instead of taking "Innocent" people that have nothing to do with the situation down the fall.

If you think about it, it could aswell have happened beside your house, you don't know how many of these crazy-men there could be...
    Best tipp ever. >.<

He killed himself...later.

Wolfy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WinneR View Post
    Glupus, he was 17 ...

They said today they they maybe knew him. He only shot pupils from 9 and 10 class. Not clear if he knew them but possible.