Risker's Returning

This is a discussion on Risker's Returning within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by Stroh Stfu is bulldog mentality and not tolerated by me nor hendrik and other gmods. And i ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    risker is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,734
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    Stfu is bulldog mentality and not tolerated by me nor hendrik and other gmods.
    And i got infracted for it..?
    i obviously know whats right and wrong


  2. #12
    MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

    Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,067
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22
    Reputation
    2239
    Quote Originally Posted by risker View Post
    And i got infracted for it..?
    i obviously know whats right and wrong
    Seems like you don't.. Lol

  3. #13
    risker is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,734
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    672
    Just because i decide not to follow right and wrong doesn't mean i don't know it
    And i haven't flammed anyone yet !!

  4. #14
    Malish's Avatar
    Malish is offline YAH


    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    If afk, at the pub.
    Posts
    4,922
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    19
    Reputation
    1429
    Risker!!!!!!!!!!
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

  5. #15
    Tracky's Avatar
    Tracky is offline Administrator

    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    40
    Reputation
    5546
    Quote Originally Posted by risker View Post
    Just because i decide not to follow right and wrong doesn't mean i don't know it
    And i haven't flammed anyone yet !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post
    Risker!!!!!!!!!!
    I would stop this discussion now. Otherwise your returning could be over as soon as it began

  6. #16
    Jolinar's Avatar
    Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1


    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unicorn island
    Posts
    3,208
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22
    Reputation
    2485
    Risker, risker, risker. As far as you proved in this thread yet, you're not a single bit more mature than before.


  7. #17
    risker is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,734
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracktor View Post
    I would stop this discussion now. Otherwise your returning could be over as soon as it began
    Makes no sense.. i didn't do anything and why quote glup :S?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisturm View Post
    Risker, risker, risker. As far as you proved in this thread yet, you're not a single bit more mature than before.
    Nisturm Nisturm Nirsturm. As far as i know im still 15 and i don't really care about being "mature", Long as i don't break the rules i can as immature as i bloody want mate
    So stop before you begin with these lectures, Already got marcs ones and i have an understanding somewhat with him.
    But you well. frankly i don't like you :smiley:
    And please prove your "maturity" by not replying to this and well.. never replying to any of my posts please.
    See i can be nice lol

    EDIT:

    Nice sig btw :]

  8. #18
    Jolinar's Avatar
    Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1


    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unicorn island
    Posts
    3,208
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22
    Reputation
    2485
    So what? You're 15? You could still show some good manners. I'm 15 as well and I don't have to insult anyone, I admit, I've first read the rules when I was 4 months active on here, but I didn't break them before because I KNOW, and EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW what you should do and what you should not.
    You want me not to reply to this? I guess it's too late already, oh wait, I forgot that this is a free country where I can just post my opinion.
    And you're a spam-a-lot, if I'd never reply to any of your posts, well, I'd have nothing to post.

    And btw. When I came here after like a month or something of inactivity, I was like "Who's risker?" and looked at some of your posts. Then I realized you're a spammer and flamer, QQing around with some Copypastry.

    For your personal interest, this will be my last comment regarding your personality. Hope you're happy now.


  9. #19
    xiN
    xiN is offline Guess who's back ?
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Six feet under
    Posts
    1,580
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Reputation
    358
    Close and shut the Hell up.
    Welcome back, that's all.

  10. #20
    risker is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,734
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisturm View Post
    So what? You're 15? You could still show some good manners. I'm 15 as well and I don't have to insult anyone, I admit, I've first read the rules when I was 4 months active on here, but I didn't break them before because I KNOW, and EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW what you should do and what you should not.
    You want me not to reply to this? I guess it's too late already, oh wait, I forgot that this is a free country where I can just post my opinion.
    And you're a spam-a-lot, if I'd never reply to any of your posts, well, I'd have nothing to post.

    And btw. When I came here after like a month or something of inactivity, I was like "Who's risker?" and looked at some of your posts. Then I realized you're a spammer and flamer, QQing around with some Copypastry.

    For your personal interest, this will be my last comment regarding your personality. Hope you're happy now.
    I agree to most of it but wtf at the copypastry thing ;/
    I don't rip ANYTHING

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Risker's DotA 6.57b Collide Map v FINAL
    By risker in forum Warcraft 3 Custom Maps
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 05:28 AM
  2. Risker's First AutoIT Program !
    By risker in forum Development
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 04:55 PM
  3. Riskers Conversations With God
    By risker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •