I was thinking about bringing somewhat life to D3Scene talking about events or contests, so I thought about a Mathematics contest. What does it look like?
- You post here when you want to participate. (Participation will be available until 2 days before the specified date (see next date.))
- On a specified date, a mathematical term will be posted.
- You will have 24 hours to send me your answer in a PM and I will mark your name answered. (First answer is official, no second tries, no corrections.)
- The winner gets a prize that I will choose. (If more than 1 winners, I will have to think about something else :]
Next date: 03/29/09 7.30 PM (GMT +1)
The term won't be fifth grade style. The term can contain anything that you learn in a junior high school. (Such as adding, subtracing, dividing, multiplying, extracting roots, Pi, etc...)
- No term yet specified (see 2. and next date) -
For questions about this, please ask me on MSN ([email protected]).