BodyBuilding

This is a discussion on BodyBuilding within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hey all, I wanna go pump some muscles, whit anabolics i think :S , not sure. But i am scared ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xoyse is offline 不关心明天
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation BodyBuilding

Hey all,

I wanna go pump some muscles, whit anabolics i think :S , not sure.
    But i am scared of this :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ham8q-FWUP...olic.acne3.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ham8q-FWUP...bolic.acne.jpg

Anyone have some tips?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xoyse For This Useful Post:

TR4NSF0RM3RS is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hm... its better to take some proteins , creatin , vitamins or aminoacids .

i used everything and steroids too but short time just to see the effect of taking it and for giving advices for other people who whona take it .

i prefer proteins , but i dont have money for it , so i am using vitamins , atm i am using product thats called '' daily formula'' from universal nutrition .

if u whona take ASS than you need to stop drinking , smoking and stop eating fat foot ( because cholesterol ) . So if u whona use ASS you need to do that , because the main problem of ASS is that he damage your liver .

i can writte about ASS all day , but if you have some answers ask , writte here or if you have MSN add me . Ok

Dont be shy about asking any questin , ask everything you whona know , that make up your mind about using it . ok

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would rather start with some ligh training Swim or run two hours four times a week, and eat rather more proteins That would get your heart and lungs "prepared" for the heavy training, and you decrase the chance to ruin yourself^^ Then I would keep off the druggies JUst eat well, and slowly incrase your training =P Steroids will make you look well (if your lucky), BUT you wont gain any extra strength by using em =D
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glupus View Post
    I would rather start with some ligh training Swim or run two hours four times a week, and eat rather more proteins That would get your heart and lungs "prepared" for the heavy training, and you decrase the chance to ruin yourself^^ Then I would keep off the druggies JUst eat well, and slowly incrase your training =P Steroids will make you look well (if your lucky), BUT you wont gain any extra strength by using em =D
    yea , bodybuilding is 80% food , 10% workout , 5% resting and 5% other stuff that you are doing during the day .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TR4NSF0RM3RS For This Useful Post:

ProNwb is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Don't do steroids

The best thing to do without hurting yourseld is to take creatine. Creatine is like a weaker steroid lol but it's extra ATP. You should research whatever creatine you take to make sure it doesn't damage your body. I take Kre-alkaline it's better than the other creatines because It doesn't turn into the toxin creatinine inside your body. 1 gram of kre-alkaline is about 5 grams if the powder of creatine, it's a pill so you know the exact amount you are taking. So you should use creatine because it doesn't have the consequences that stroids has. If you do take creatine make sure you know how to cycle that means 2 months on 1 month off or however you decide to cycle. Your body won't produce as much ATP as when you weren't taking it because it has that extra ATP and will decide it doesn't need to produce it.

ProNwb is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProNwb View Post
    The best thing to do without hurting yourseld is to take creatine. Creatine is like a weaker steroid lol but it's extra ATP. You should research whatever creatine you take to make sure it doesn't damage your body. I take Kre-alkaline it's better than the other creatines because It doesn't turn into the toxin creatinine inside your body. 1 gram of kre-alkaline is about 5 grams if the powder of creatine, it's a pill so you know the exact amount you are taking. So you should use creatine because it doesn't have the consequences that stroids has. If you do take creatine make sure you know how to cycle that means 2 months on 1 month off or however you decide to cycle. Your body won't produce as much ATP as when you weren't taking it because it has that extra ATP and will decide it doesn't need to produce it.

BTW Kre-alkaline is about 20 to 30 bucks

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hm... i used creatine , but i dont like it , you only gain water in your muscles and you become little stronger and nothing more . Protein and vitamins rulez for me

ProNwb is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well yeah, but you actually get a lot stronger. One of my friends has been taking it for about 6 months and he curls soooo fuckin much. he used to be a very skinny guy that couldn't lift crap, but now he's about 3 times my size and benches about 285. You are right though if you stop taking creatine you do lose mass, but it's better than growing boobs, acne, with the use of steroids.

lord-zach is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently taking whey and creatine

Creatine adds a lot of definition to your muscle, but your not really stronger.
    Whey is great, builds strength and muscle.

But if you take creatine you have to drink a lot of water/

ProNwb is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lord-zach View Post
    I am currently taking whey and creatine

Creatine adds a lot of definition to your muscle, but your not really stronger.
    Whey is great, builds strength and muscle.

But if you take creatine you have to drink a lot of water/

Yeah, I hate the water part because I barely drink water myself when I'm not working out. That's a good mix right there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast