My Time To Retire Guys

This is a discussion on My Time To Retire Guys within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hey guys This is a sad moment for me, but i'd like to retire as gmod here on D3scene. It ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation My Time To Retire Guys

Hey guys

This is a sad moment for me, but i'd like to retire as gmod here on D3scene. It would perhaps have been diffrent if i where promoted to a higher rank such as admin, so i could make new things here, but i didn't really want to apply for it, so i made my own forum instead (with Reinn, and Wynthar) At the same time, i'm avoiding all the complain from Stroh (I talked a lot about sharecash, because i had a lot of success with it)

If you guys don't mind, i'd like to see ALL replies which goes to this thread, so if you demote me before i can get to see these, please PM me the upcomming replies. It means a lot to me to know what you guys have to say.

It has been a WONDERFUL journey here at D3scene, but i have a lot of plans in my life, i don't want to be the hardworking man, who works day in and day out to get enough money for my family, i'll go the IM (Internet Marketing) way. There is a lot of work to do..

Now, since this is my possibly last thread/post here, i'd like to thank all of you, especially you Hendrik. You have been very friendly to me, helped me out with a lot of stuff. I learned some things about SEO (Search Engine Optimizing) and stuff like that, which i can use at my own site.

Stroh, you've been my friend for more than a year now, we had some great times, and we have been a great team as gmods here. I appreciate your friendlyness as well as your understanding for my real life problems.

Volund, we haven't really talked much, but i like you for being such a serious and mature person as you are. You are very friendly as well, and i respect you for who you are.

Hallowsend, i like you aswell Hah, almost forgot you! (Nah just kidding ) You have been very friendly to me, mostly in the chatbox.

This is a long thread, and a long read, but it's pretty important for me, that i leave with good words and reputation.

I wont be 100% inactive, i'll come by from time to time, the reason for my retirement, is that i don't have the time to manage two diffrent forums, and at the same time earn money.

Thanks for everything guys!

Kindly Regards

//Marcdk

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow...never thought this will come after the way you wanted to be gmod...sad to hear :S I wont demote you till the thread dies. Good luck on fleud, if you need some help over there or rl u know where i am!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Stroh

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really ad to hear that, especially because you have not only been an excellent gmod but also a very close friend.

I really enjoyed working together with you, but at some point you have to decide between different things and you made your decision. I don't like the decision but that's completely up to you.

D3scene's doors are open whenever you want to come back :-).
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot Hendrik, i might come back later, we'll see. But for now, i'm not capable to do the job, i'd rather let someone else take my place, so the site can get a better moderation.

Hallowsend is offline I wear short shorts

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hallowsend, i like you aswell Hah, almost forgot you! (Nah just kidding ) You have been very friendly to me, mostly in the chatbox.
    I'll ignore your hurtful comment because of the nice one that follows it. (Just kidding .)

You were a good gmod, more active and did your job better than I have . I haven't worked with you long I don't think, as my previous gmod status was gone when you first got it I believe.

Well, good luck with fleud.com,
    Hallowsend

Edit: I suppose this means I need to be twice as active now that im the only gmod, eh? I can do it! xD
    Last edited by Hallowsend; 05-15-2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: ^Read the post, not the edit reason!

Volund is offline Banned

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, your not allowed to step down.

sorry to hear about your decision, but major props for thinking over what is best for you and your future, I'm in the process of doing that now.

best of luck to you, and remember that you always have a little bit of family here.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, all of you have replied. You can now demote me.

Thanks for the kind words guys, i'll miss all of you (here at the Everything section), and i'll miss to be such a huge part as i where here.

I'm a little suprised you guys actually appreciated my work and what i did, but i guess it's because nobody ever thanks me for what i'm doing, not in real life either, makes me a little sad sometimes.
    So your words is appreciated, and makes me feel more welcome to rejoin the staff team (if i have the time, and if i meet your standards).

Hallow, i wish you good luck being the only gmod, to be honest, i do not see any possible good gmods here at D3scene (No, not even Reinn) I hope i'm wrong though.

Oh well, thanks for everything guys It has been a great time helping out, moderating, supporting members with their personal needs, paying lots of members for helping me out, and stuff like that.

Good luck everyone!

//Marcdk

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its sad to do, but i'll demote you now.

Moved to general chat to prevent questions.

Xoyse is offline 不关心明天
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =[, Just wanted to say: Hope to see you still around in D3! And thanks for all help u gave me, Like ShareCash, Tips for my guides and ideas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast