F.A.Q's: The "Ask a question about D3" Thread.

This is a discussion on F.A.Q's: The "Ask a question about D3" Thread. within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hi, I'm Kevin and if you're new to D3 and have a few questions about how our site works feel ...

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

F.A.Q's: The "Ask a question about D3" Thread.

Hi, I'm Kevin and if you're new to D3 and have a few questions about how our site works feel free to post at anytime and get a response quickly, depending on how good the question is.

Note: Before asking a question, please look at the official F.A.Q's: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/faq.php . If the question you wish to ask can not be found there, please post your question within this thread.

List of F.A.Q's asked by members in this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Unshattered View Post
    Hi, Im new to D3scene, mostly came to website for hacking[WoW] p servers and stuff but i recently saw alot mroe in this website, its a good community that doesnt flame eachother. its a nice change.

Q: what was the main purpose of making this web site? this is just a curiosity question, no disrepect in any way. thank you for ur time
    This site is a diverse community where players and coders/programmers/hackers alike can share their hacks, private servers, We used to have a flame section but then removed it. We are a very happy community, we also enjoy having chit chat in the general chat. Feel free to post your stuff here, make sure it abides the rules, and have fun conversing with our members!

Hope this answered your question

Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    Honestly i miss the flame section...It was very entertaining.
    I admit, it was entertaining. But it got out of hand and got closed down. It was intended to be was a section where people could rage about life problems, but it was mainly directed at users and developed into a large fight, causing infractions and bans. You can keep your arguments to MSN. Also, I've seen that people enjoy not having 11 year olds saying "n00b go suck ur mom off lolol" in the flame section, and it was a nice change. It's a question of maturity, and those people who took it to far paid the price for it.

Kevin.
    Last edited by Kevin; 09-03-2009 at 04:24 PM.

Serverman is offline Paranoia!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea, but read this first (to everyone wondering about something)
    D3scene - FAQ
    It's a good place to start
    My car is not leaking oil?
    Its marking its territory!

Unshattered is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my question :]

Hi, Im new to D3scene, mostly came to website for hacking[WoW] p servers and stuff but i recently saw alot mroe in this website, its a good community that doesnt flame eachother. its a nice change.

Q: what was the main purpose of making this web site? this is just a curiosity question, no disrepect in any way. thank you for ur time

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unshattered View Post

This site is a diverse community where players and coders/programmers/hackers alike can share their hacks, private servers, We used to have a flame section but then removed it. We are a very happy community, we also enjoy having chit chat in the general chat. Feel free to post your stuff here, make sure it abides the rules, and have fun conversing with our members!

Hope this answered your question

Kevin.

Dead is offline :D
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Favorite So Far, Made by Blane

Newest
    GFX DIT

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    I admit, it was entertaining. But it got out of hand and got closed down. It was intended to be was a section where people could rage about life problems, but it was mainly directed at users and developed into a large fight, causing infractions and bans. You can keep your arguments to MSN. Also, I've seen that people enjoy not having 11 year olds saying "n00b go suck ur mom off lolol" in the flame section, and it was a nice change. It's a question of maturity, and those people who took it to far paid the price for it.

Kevin.