Chosen Space, not sure if this is the proper catagory for this

This is a discussion on Chosen Space, not sure if this is the proper catagory for this within the General Chat board part of the General category; I play Chosen Space. I suspect that there are some players using tools like this to clone ships and alter ...

dougbankson is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chosen Space, not sure if this is the proper catagory for this

I play Chosen Space. I suspect that there are some players using tools like this to clone ships and alter the outcome of the game. How can I tell if I'm being hacked? Or is that possible?

I'm new to this and right now trying to see what's going on in this forum and how best to fight back against this in CS.

Sekidousai is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this thread is still valid, and i'm sure it is, then this thread needs to be moved to "Other Games" or something.
    For a real answer, No they are not using hacking tools, almost definitely not from here. If there was hacking, they would be using a tool like Cheat Engine, or a Packet Editor (Which happens to be illegal). The best and only way to fight back would be to contact a GM and wait -Insert long-ass time here.-
    Since you said you were new, then I dont recommend either of the above. They're pretty complicated and could take a few weeks or months to figure out (Especially with a browser game)