iphone 3g vs 3gs

This is a discussion on iphone 3g vs 3gs within the General Chat board part of the General category; so personally i am going to probably buy an iphone today (sat. sept 5th) and i am deciding between a ...

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iphone 3g vs 3gs

so personally i am going to probably buy an iphone today (sat. sept 5th) and i am deciding between a black iphone 3g and black iphone 3gs. I merely want to test out the iphone and see how great it is be4 i would upgrade or w/e.

the things that matter to me:

cost
    text msging
    internet
    apps such as shazam

things that dont:
    actual size of ipod/iphone or w/e else
    how fast in comparison to each other (i never had an iphone so its not really relevant bc i cant compare that well as opposed to some1 already using the iphone 3G)
    video
    voice control

So i guess u could say im basically leaning towards the iphone 3G and I think it would only cost me $99 bc im in AT&T and i could swing a deal where they use some of my current 2 year plan since i know some ppl

but yea just finding out your guys' thoughts on all of this and if you own an iphone personally, if you could just confirm or reassure me of how great the iphone is and whether the "old" one the 3G, is still worth getting as opposed to the expensive new one 200$+! geez...

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3G. The 3GS got useless features you dont need and the 3G jailbreaks are stable and working.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stroh For This Useful Post:

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    3G. The 3GS got useless features you dont need and the 3G jailbreaks are stable and working.
    k ty very much sir i have made a decision now and i agree with you

awterran is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by killerwave7 View Post
    so personally i am going to probably buy an iphone today (sat. sept 5th) and i am deciding between a black iphone 3g and black iphone 3gs. I merely want to test out the iphone and see how great it is be4 i would upgrade or w/e.

the things that matter to me:

cost
    text msging
    internet
    apps such as shazam

things that dont:
    actual size of ipod/iphone or w/e else
    how fast in comparison to each other (i never had an iphone so its not really relevant bc i cant compare that well as opposed to some1 already using the iphone 3G)
    video
    voice control

So i guess u could say im basically leaning towards the iphone 3G and I think it would only cost me $99 bc im in AT&T and i could swing a deal where they use some of my current 2 year plan since i know some ppl

but yea just finding out your guys' thoughts on all of this and if you own an iphone personally, if you could just confirm or reassure me of how great the iphone is and whether the "old" one the 3G, is still worth getting as opposed to the expensive new one 200$+! geez...

i roughly am in the same situation, for indirectly bringing up the issue and helping me out, i was 50/50 but now im 70/30 towards the iphone 3G

ntablet is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    duh.. go with the old one the new drop down price makes it so worth it