Have you Noticed?

This is a discussion on Have you Noticed? within the General Chat board part of the General category; OK I seem to have noticed (when i surf the internet cant speak for everybody) that there are SO MANY ...

killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you Noticed?

OK I seem to have noticed (when i surf the internet cant speak for everybody) that there are SO MANY ad banners and everything for these web browser games such as "conquer this kingdom" or some stuff about starting a town and building it into an empire (i honestly just play civilization 3 for this but w/e lol)

Yes it may be obvious what I said based off how it's possibly simple enough to go get a hosting site for your browser RPG and start it cheap (and host ads for the sites) and then hope that you can generate money bc with the economy today but the best part is how they use sexual appeal (for online video games LOL) due to the fact that they are stereotyping and thinking that a majority of the players they can lure are probably horny guys or guys who dont get laid by girls (sry if thats innapropriate for here) but still thats my opinion on their perspectives bc every single ad ive seen features a girl calling you her lord and showing cleavage/taking off something, not anything super explicit but the underlying messages are there

I just find this funny, idk

caee is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been i while that i don't see any kind of ad. I use Firefox with Ad Block addons, it blocks all kinds of ads..
    But when i saw i always thought about that.
    It's a smart way to attract this group of people, the only thing they do is show what them want to see.
    Those kinds of ads are made for mentally satiate of these players..
    420 blaze it
    Basic Astronomy

ShakE7 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50% of the ads I see are Evony ads lol.