Bummed =(

This is a discussion on Bummed =( within the General Chat board part of the General category; yoyoyo wassup d3scene jst wanna share that left 4 dead 2 is censored in australia which is really homo =( ...

Takuya is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bummed =(

yoyoyo wassup d3scene

jst wanna share that left 4 dead 2 is censored in australia which is really homo =( the body's dissapear and there is less special infected zombies... left 4 dead 2 is supposed to be a R 18+ game according to australia, im not trying to say anything bad about my country but i rkn theyve made the wrong decision, left 4 dead 1 wasnt censored why should this one be.. so what if it has melee weapons that slice zombies heads off and blood splats all over your screen =D !

other than that left 4 dead 2 = epic win
    "i pwn noobs"

Crimson_xWolfx is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I hate how Australia's government forces this censorship bullshit on their public. They honestly need to stop treating the adults of their community like misfit children, and should stop using the banhammer incorrectly, because it's not some shield of protection. God damn censorship. I feel for my Australian gaming brothers, and hope that this crap ends soon.

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...It is censored in germany anyways...The US versions of the game are banned. You aren't allowed to sell them anymore etc Sometimes I want to live in the US.

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post
    Well...It is censored in germany anyways...The US versions of the game are banned. You aren't allowed to sell them anymore etc Sometimes I want to live in the US.
    You are soo right. However, you live way too far in the west. Sometimes you get US games on the Tschechenmarkt, it's really awesome >;D

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    You are soo right. However, you live way too far in the west. Sometimes you get US games on the Tschechenmarkt, it's really awesome >;D
    Well...there are many stores in austria shipping into germany And my uncle lives in the US, he sends me sometimes the games to germany