Likaholix (The New site on THE WWW) Earn Money

This is a discussion on Likaholix (The New site on THE WWW) Earn Money within the General Chat board part of the General category; OK recently I discovered a cool and very nice site that is similar to face book and twitter. Its Likaholix. ...

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Likaholix (The New site on THE WWW) Earn Money

OK recently I discovered a cool and very nice site that is similar to face book and twitter. Its Likaholix. This is a little guide and info about it.

Info about the site:

Likaholix is a fun and easy way to share and discuss your likes and discover new ones with people you know. You can like anything from a great book you have read to your favorite food to some art work that you love.

So basically you add you friends to the site and they follow you (twitter thing) you also take part in contests that earn you money or the prize is given to charity. You earn money when your friend joins through your link and when you win on the contest. You can earn 15$ and then request a payout to your paypal account or give the money to charity.

This is their note about the payment:

You will be notified by email everytime someone you invite joins Likaholix. Please don't create fake users/spam us. In order to prevent spam we only will credit $3 for friends who connect their Likaholix account with their Facebook account. Also note, that if you are found to be a spammer your account will be immediately suspended. Please note we will only credit $3 for friends from North America, South America, Australia, Europe, Africa, China and Japan. Please note: We have discontinued India from the list of approved countries as of December 10th 2009.

Payout will be made on Fridays only after you have accrued at least $15 via Paypal. You can also choose to donate the money to a charity of your choice. We will contact you to get payment details.

So that's on the payment options. You can link your twitter accounts and Facebook accounts to your profile and you can also invite ppl with emails (max 30 emails).

They do pay as I saw some of the conformation emails about the payment and paypal screenshots.

So to conclude the website is neatly (lol funny word ) made and it keeps you connected to your friends and by doing that you earn money what more can you ask.

You can register at:

Likaholix -----> THIS IS THE NO REFF LINK

Or if you want to help me out and thank me for the info you can register at:

If you register with the reff link pls connect with your facebook account. It will make it easy for your friends to join you and you will help me.

Also just a note the website is in limited private beta. If you register with reff link you will be immediately able to post your likes and invite friends. As for the ordinary link I don't know bec I reged under my friends reff link. Now dont get me wrong all I wrote here you can read on the website so this is not my attempt on trying to cheat you.

So GL and hope you help me and may you earn a lot of money.

xmanlevel8 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmm,....owned
    MSN:[email protected] AIM:xmanlevel

35yeros is offline Im still on a Boat.
    Array
    N38°52'14" W77°03'19" its funny because it might be true
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong section but nice share.

mmm me thinks this is an easy site to scam
    When in doubt, empty the magazine, They dont pay you to bring home bullets

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 35yeros View Post
    wrong section but nice share.

mmm me thinks this is an easy site to scam
    Which section should it go. And can a moderator put/transfer it there.

I wasn't sure where should it go so I posted it here.

If you find a way to scam it pls fell free to PM me.
    Last edited by mr_ice; 12-16-2009 at 02:14 PM.