Bye bye D3Scene

This is a discussion on Bye bye D3Scene within the General Chat board part of the General category; And this is all coz of bendik -_- btw im not leecher...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ThisIsMyNickname is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And this is all coz of bendik -_- btw im not leecher

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No its not ALL because of BendiK he just copy and pastes leaked stuff for us so he is doing a GOOD thing...i think their should be new sections.
    examples :
    50+ posting public maphacks
    50+ post to see WoW hacks
    any hacks on this site not to be posted anywhere else but only linked to here.

etc etc

hendricius is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Bye.

However I would like to add: Communities can not go in a strange way. It is the same with politics, humans decide whether politics result in a positive or negative way.

There are some individuals here who really annoy me too and who certainly decrease the quality of this community, but that is life, you can not life in a perfect world. You propably have already noticed when going to school, two Skin-Heads beat you up and you can not do anything against it, are you leaving your school just because those 2 individuals? No. You go to the teachers and try to solve your problem. I sent you a PM 3 days ago and I have not recieved an answer yet, unfortunately.

Not ment as an offense, just my 3 cents.

I am sad to hear, that you leave. If you ever decide to come back and have any trouble/problems, please next time, directly get in contact with me.

Another ADD: All Hacks on D3scene will continue being public-accessable. There will never be something similar, exploiting any Users of D3scene. This is a community for sharing knowledge and no place to suffer and sweat. If you want to contribute, you can and that will be rewarded, if not, you can just leave. It's a question of freedom, I personally enjoy being a free human and I like to have free humans around me.

Regards,

Hendrik
    You suck. Suck a little less and become a fan on Facebook.

"D3scene pwns" - Hendrik (PIRATE)

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend michael said you weird...
    Anyways if thats what you feel their fair enough

Sarinha is offline *The only Miss D3Scene*
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noooooo! dont go

p.s but i understand your reasons
    Last edited by Sarinha; 06-16-2007 at 12:10 PM.

NoplaN is offline God
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hendricius View Post
    Good Bye.

However I would like to add: Communities can not go in a strange way. It is the same with politics, humans decide whether politics result in a positive or negative way.

There are some individuals here who really annoy me too and who certainly decrease the quality of this community, but that is life, you can not life in a perfect world. You propably have already noticed when going to school, two Skin-Heads beat you up and you can not do anything against it, are you leaving your school just because those 2 individuals? No. You go to the teachers and try to solve your problem. I sent you a PM 3 days ago and I have not recieved an answer yet, unfortunately.

Not ment as an offense, just my 3 cents.

I am sad to hear, that you leave. If you ever decide to come back and have any trouble/problems, please next time, directly get in contact with me.

Another ADD: All Hacks on D3scene will continue being public-accessable. There will never be something similar, exploiting any Users of D3scene. This is a community for sharing knowledge and no place to suffer and sweat. If you want to contribute, you can and that will be rewarded, if not, you can just leave. It's a question of freedom, I personally enjoy being a free human and I like to have free humans around me.

Regards,

Hendrik
    I totaly agree with that, but I'm not really a free human beeing...

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If ppl should make 50 post to have access to the hacks, many ppl would just spam, and spam, and spam to have the hacks, and then leave, i think it would be enoying for the admins to delete all those spam post.. so, i agree with hendricius.. but at the same time, its bad with all the leechers too

I have no idea how to stop it

Bendik2 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ehh, why the heck are you guys leaving cause of me? and my actions? it has nothing,what,so,ever to do with the community, >.< setup a vote and if 500 votes comes in, (like 4% of the community) then i can leave myself. hence, im not as retarded/immature as certain people,

£: Hendrik, i really didnt have too much against the maphacks, but the freakin public tiehack was the top of the cake...in the future i wont really care too much if theres just some simple/not too good maphacks like genesis public >.<
    Last edited by Bendik2; 06-16-2007 at 11:52 PM.

Pitbull is offline All Killer No Filler.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh see ya.
    Remember if someone helps you/posts something useful them.

Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well bye m8 sad to see you going inactive

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast