D3scene Editing and Movie Making Group

This is a discussion on D3scene Editing and Movie Making Group within the General Chat board part of the General category; Well guys i thought that there are many creative people out there who are good at movie editing and making ...

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D3scene Editing and Movie Making Group

Well guys i thought that there are many creative people out there who are good at movie editing and making movies so i started a group that focuses on that. Once the group gets more people we may feature a movie on d3 about once a week, which will be about 5min. long. This group is meant for anyone interested in movie making or editing and does not matter if you are a newbie at it or not.

If you are interested or want more information just post it on this thread and either i will invite you to the group or i will answer that question. Oh and btw if you want to check out the group Click HERE

Edit: Also if the video is good it may be posted to youtube
    Last edited by fogest; 12-21-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Added things

Morfi717 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want you to see the difference with the word "noob" and "newbie" or better don't use it at all as I get furious when 90% of people trashtalk and overuse this word

@topic. Cool but problem on vBulletin groups is that they mean nothing. If you want to make it more serious use some facebook and/or msn group where we have contact to each other as well

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @topic i think that the group will work but if needed i will expand to a website
    And sorry i meant to say newbie and not noob just typing faster then i could think so no need to start a flame war