Make your own story!

This is a discussion on Make your own story! within the General Chat board part of the General category; T'was the night before Christmas when all through D3scene, not a admin was stirring, not even a noob leacher. The ...

Reborn is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Make your own story!

T'was the night before Christmas when all through D3scene, not a admin was stirring, not even a noob leacher. The new chat box was set up near the bottom of the page with skill, many hopes in the "Post here for Money" that Serverman would give Money even though 3/4 of the guides were epic fail.

The pros, hackers, admin's were all sleeping in their snuggies reading this epic post. While visions of WoW's Cataclysm kept keyboard mashing in their heads. Glupus, waiting on his tuned moped waiting to run some nub over.
    We all chilled waiting for this festival to get over with for the new
    Alien Vs Predator release.

Out in the new chatbox, there was much a fight. Bat, sprayed all over the place screaming "I MISZED TEH TOILETZ!11!!1"
    Away many hid and Ctrl + Alt + Del, seeing as how Kevin thought it'd be Epic to send everyone a webcam vid of the bad hand-eye coordination of Bat.

The lag of the new chat box was unbearable, too many people trying to exit and close out of the horrifying scene. However no attempts worked, D3Scenes Christmas was almost ruined.

But at last, I looked and heard a sound. In a flash I knew it was him, our old Chuck Norris decided to show up and visit D3Scene. His Epicness rushed through the cores of D3Scene making it black and blue (However only Elder+ members are only allowed to see.)

"Now Mr.T, Now Bruce Lee! Now Blizzard Entertainment and Warhammer admins! On, Leeroy Jenkins! On, Rambo!
    on, on Megan Fox and Scarlet Johansen!"

All in a second many epic people logged on, talking and discussing! They all met in the chatbox and were giving free presents! Free Epic Lewt, Free Jeet Kun Do Lessons, Free C4 Arrows from Rambo, Free ********** from Megan Fox and Scarlet Johansen !

D3Scene's Christmas was saved! Chuck Norris came up front and announced to us all,
    "Good people of D3Scene I bless you with my epicness!"
    Light burst through all of our screens and became Mac Computers with Snow Leopard OS X
    or a top of the line dual core processor Windows 7 computer!

We all rejoiced, but the final act was not yet done. All of our computer's turned on and went to Twilight's home page, In a flash of a few seconds and a history delete...
    Twilight was completely erased!!!

As he was saying his good byes he yelled the famous words, "Merry Christmas D3Scene, And to all else GTFO!"

Woo!, that took me a few moments xD. Make your own and post, Oh people listed up there, hope your cool with it.

Last edited by Reborn; 12-24-2009 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Some spelling typos

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once upon a time, I had sex.

THE END

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Once upon a time, I had sex.

THE END
    Thats a fairy tale <.<

Lepkokurac is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Story Begins like This...... There once was a boy, not old enough to say anything to the world...... In The Late '80 His Parents were killed by the silly orc's..... And he saw all that with his own eyez... But he didnt cry..... HE FELT ENJOYUS.... He Got up on his feet and said "Everyman who dont perish to my strenght will be erased, eliminated from this story, from now and on" So The Orc's Took him to mighty Thrall.... HE didnt salute or nothing, he felt like Thrall was nothing to him..... Thrall was scared.... he asked him: "Why arent u scaRed of me"?? The Boy didnt answer... He just roar and said: "Everyman will be dead, if im the chosen my dear friend" ORC's didnt know what to do... so they decided.. THey WIll Kill him..... Cuz no such a man can confront the mighty Thrall......
    Everyclass was in the Orgimar to see Execution of the boy......
    "The TIme Has COME" said Thrall... THis Boy WIl Be Executed...... THE boy didnt say a word.... NOt knowing why..... Thrall uses his Axe to kill him.... ANd He Rubed his head, like a stick....
    "Whoro Sitia Aroa" "Whoro Sitia Aroa" Whoro Sitia Aroa" and thats the last voice that ppl have heared.... the Flash banged into the Orgimmar..... And the boy dissapeared.....
    Orc's didnt want to know what happened.... THey just wanted the boy dead.... Not Knowing why...
    But in the meanwhile the boy became an UNDEAD..... with no head.... His head was lead by the Kel Thuzad himself......
    ANd The Story will be continued....
    CUZ IM FUCKING BORED!