who agrees with me about pheeR?

This is a discussion on who agrees with me about pheeR? within the General Chat board part of the General category; its not about killers or kidnapers its about normal people (i think the most of you are)...and no,its not normal ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sarinha is offline *The only Miss D3Scene*
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not about killers or kidnapers its about normal people (i think the most of you are)...and no,its not normal that in a comunity 60% of all conversation is about "who hates who".
    this is childish and stupid...if i have probs with someone, first i pm him/her or talk to him/her on msn.
    d3scene is no forum for guys in the middle of their puberty who want to show who is the best. be serious: would you join in a community when you read everybody hates nearly everybody??so plz, stop this threads which are called like "who agrees with me about pheer".

Caramba is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, great job Rangekper. You've topped the most senseless post for me recently, and the most stupid within. By basically looking at the topic title '' Who agrees with me '' ? Are you stupid ? Trying to take someone to line up with you ?! Besides this this is taken care of the Admins and not you! Lately, I noticed you always tried to take control about everything. I just can promise you that you won't get far along with this attitude. I don't have anything against you personally, but if everyone would create a topic just like this we'd end up with hendrik closing the whole site. When I actually '' left '' this site, I told you it was pure flaming which ruined this, or got it down. And now you took the freedom to make another post just like this? Making it worse? Pheer is taken out of the conversation now, I believe. It's mainly you who should get either a permanent bann or a high warning % increase.
    Just to add my 2 cents.

Please let the adminds/mods decide about this. Thus pheer is not a bad guy at all.

I know this might sound weird now, in this topic even.. but I'll reconsider my descision about being inactive here.

Sarinha is offline *The only Miss D3Scene*
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have an idea....all stupid threads gonna be closed/removed as soon as a mod/admin find one^^ so nobody can flame/be against somebody/talk s***

i love this idea

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah aycaramba, that's exactly what iam about. nicely said. iam not the one who started and i won't be the one who will end it. just stop doing useless things like this. grow up, my old friend.
    ///M

Dead is offline :D
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i believe caramba said everything so i do believe pheer is nice guy which were my thoughts from the begining so i got nothing against pheer or rangepker
    Favorite So Far, Made by Blane

Newest
    GFX DIT

Limp- is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoplaN View Post
    That's what I think...let him do his shit and you do your shit until a Admin/Mod tells you ,that you should stop doing that. Well, you are not an complete idiot, but this Thread is senseless and not stupid.
    Agree 100% !
    [Removed by XplittR]

Free Undetected Maphack
    PM me for signature or avatar!
    Give me rep and you get the sig/avatar

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok close this thread...a few words to say.
    pheeR maybe i did go over the top but i never started anything i was talking to you on msn and you said "stop covering BendiK or i will start to flame you". That to me says "im startin it", as i did nothing against you. Lets forget about all this now if you wish and im not saying to "back out" or "iv'e lost" because from flaming your always loser (referring to the person who is flaming). pheeR how about we make a fresh start i unblock you on msn you unblock me as i also feel this has gone on for way to long.

I have done something special for this community and i try to help all i can, iv'e made an undetectable maphack which is very basic but it still takes effort when Crytical is not busy we are going to be advancing on it as all the warden update rubbish.

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed on request.

Hawt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12