People who blame BendiK for ban wave! ~~~~~~

This is a discussion on People who blame BendiK for ban wave! ~~~~~~ within the General Chat board part of the General category; Hello and please read on, as iv'e noticed many of you have flamed and insulted BendiK for sending the offsets ...

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who blame BendiK for ban wave! ~~~~~~

Hello and please read on, as iv'e noticed many of you have flamed and insulted BendiK for sending the offsets or for "him" getting "you" banned. This is not the case in anyway althought i understand where your coming from.

You guys are like "BendiK you stupid sh*t what you do this for", well i would like to tell you i support what he did, not because were "lovers" or im "bumming him" but i would support anyone who would of done what he did.
    Many of you may have noticed mass maphack users, tie-hackers etc on bnet. I would like to inform you that he has helped clean-up bnet (mainly RoC) althought this mass ban wave would of happend regardless which most of you fail to understand.

Blizzard have advanced computer programmers, top of the range software. They can afford to buy ONE of each private maphack easily as you all will know. So they will get every maphack (including private maphacks) and reverse them for all of their offsets and then update the warden...That would of happend sometime regardless, so if BendiK sent them or not it makes NO diffrence he just sped up the process (which makes no diffrence in this case). so before you blame anyone blame yourself you use maphack at your own risk, no one else's yours so the fault is all upon yourself.

Summary :
    Warden will get updated with every released maphack (including privete) offsets and their will be mass ban wave. You use the maphack its your risk its your fault don't go blaming other people YOU downloaded it YOU used it so therfor its your fault.

People are like "BendiK you fu**ed up" no he isn't but anyone who did this i would support he did the GOOD thing which IMO good things deserve rewarding (mostly), Using a maphack is a BAD thing and people who do / use bad things deserve bad things to happen to them also known as > mass ban.

Bendik2 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm speechless :angel: (:

And as for thoose saying "he lick my balls"
    Code:
    Rangepker   says:
    check this and read it plz
    Rangepker   says:
    http://www.d3scene.com/forum/general-chat/3513-people-who-blame-bendik-ban-wave.html#post26408
    Rangepker   says:
    i made it
    BendiK - says:
    lol
    BendiK - ^^
    Rangepker   says:
      want people to understand
    BendiK says:
    ^^dummies does not understand, regardless (:
    Theres no fancy-dancy-ball licking there, is it?

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shhh BendiK thats for night time in bed bbz xD rofl joke.
    seirously now people take a read of what im saying and try to understand. Whoever got banned for using maphack your fault you got banned and only yours for using maphack. Blizzard get warden updated by reversing all maphack including private so either way mass ban wave. as i stated above

sorry for bad grammar here wrote it fast xD!