Lockerz?

This is a discussion on Lockerz? within the General Chat board part of the General category; I've heard 2 sides of this arguments from a lot of different people about how its a scam and how ...

Havok is offline 13E7N3S5!
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lockerz?

I've heard 2 sides of this arguments from a lot of different people about how its a scam and how its not. Personally, I have been giving it a shot and points have been coming in pretty slow.

Im trying to send out invites but so far have had no luck :/ If anyone could tell me where I can go to find people who want to be invited it would be much appreciated. Or maybe someone here would want an invite..? Im trying to get at least enough to be a Z Lister or whatever its called.

Thanks for any help

AlexanderTheGreat is offline Enter user title here.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youtube is a best site for invites, but now pretty much everyone knows about lockerz, so it'll be hard. Create a video about some exploit in lockerz system, and make it so you must invite them to get it. Or something like that.
    Let's eat Grandpa! - Let's eat, Grandpa!
    Punctuation, it saves lives.

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    I've heard 2 sides of this arguments from a lot of different people about how its a scam and how its not. Personally, I have been giving it a shot and points have been coming in pretty slow.

Im trying to send out invites but so far have had no luck :/ If anyone could tell me where I can go to find people who want to be invited it would be much appreciated. Or maybe someone here would want an invite..? Im trying to get at least enough to be a Z Lister or whatever its called.

Thanks for any help
    Apart from trying out Youtube,probably you should try sending invites via social networking sites- Facebook Twitter etc. But do not spam!