Apple IPAD

This is a discussion on Apple IPAD within the General Chat board part of the General category; 1ghz processor? Weak. This thing seems really crappy. It is almost as bad as the Apple Wheel....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Glamis is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1ghz processor? Weak.

This thing seems really crappy. It is almost as bad as the Apple Wheel.

eLiteGameR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamis View Post
    1ghz processor? Weak.

LOL, apple wheel was fake tard by "theonion."
    And all tablets you will basically find have 1GHz.
    -Thx Sifex

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eLiteGameR View Post
    Lol, "nothing more than a huge itouch" aye?
    Look at the new features maybe? kk thx.
    Sure, I agree why didn't apple add flash support, camera, etc, BUT its only the first version that has been released, look at the first iphone/itouch, did they anything major going on? No, there are now 3 generations of the itouch, and 4 generations of the iphone 1,2,3 , 3GS. Which are capable of doing more than any other "smart phone" aka "copiers of the iphone" can do, ex - HTC, droid, google phone.

This has 1GHz, and allows you to buy iWork, etc. And since you can get any app (literally, word etc) it would be very amusing to work with.

And for the games, you don't have to "move" your fingers far just to play the game, and since you havn't tried one, please stfu everyone You all got sucked into the mass hype and expected the iPad to be like something out of a fiction story, but no its not.
    Also it has 3G capability, with no contract + low fee's, I don't quite think any other crappy tablet out there will ever give you that along with Multi touch, OLED crisp screen, along with 140K + apps, (from makers of NFL, and all those major gaming brands)
    Since more speed now, this is going to be epic to play on.
    So if you wanna get some other crappy tablet which supports win 7, and is slow as hell along with no Multi touch, with delay actions, feel free to get them.

LAST THING, THIS WASN't MEANT TO BE A LAPTOP/NETBOOK
    Its basically a great media device which can allow you do anything now with great speed increase + larger screen..
    Just wait until this is jailbroken, I bet you 1000% some one will be able to boot up a Operating system on this.
    O good sir, how art thou so wise. Seriously. If you think Apple is awesome, that's okay. But don't blame us if we call you Apple fanboy because that is one fact (you seem to like facts, heh.). Before you reply anything st00pid, calm down, I did read your post. And I partially see your point there, but what the hell do you care. From what I've seen and read from you, you're just a teenager that has got an iPod from his parents and now somehow thinks Apple is awesome and they r da b3st bcuz dey do da awes0me clones of their own products. Hell, I know tablets, in fact, I happen to possess one. There certainly are better things than the iPad. There are. But then again, it depends of course on what you intend to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamis View Post
    1ghz processor? Weak.

What do you need a good processor for if the thing is intended to be worked with, not a fricking gaming machine? :/

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

liamparkes1 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really want one off those!!!!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eLiteGameR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    O good sir, how art thou so wise. Seriously. If you think Apple is awesome, that's okay. But don't blame us if we call you Apple fanboy because that is one fact (you seem to like facts, heh.). Before you reply anything st00pid, calm down, I did read your post. And I partially see your point there, but what the hell do you care. From what I've seen and read from you, you're just a teenager that has got an iPod from his parents and now somehow thinks Apple is awesome and they r da b3st bcuz dey do da awes0me clones of their own products. Hell, I know tablets, in fact, I happen to possess one. There certainly are better things than the iPad. There are. But then again, it depends of course on what you intend to do with it.

What do you need a good processor for if the thing is intended to be worked with, not a fricking gaming machine? :/
    Again Apple FanBoy, you point to no proof or facts that support your opinion, what do you have, a Win 7 tablet? Mass delay touch screen tablet I mean. And I don't know what you mean by the "better things out there," since the only things that is competing with the Apple iPad is Kindle and HP Slate. Only reason I say these things, and people like you call me a fanboy is because I know what I am saying. I support both sides before saying ANYTHING.
    "Parents bought you an iPod and you think apple is awesome" <= ROFL. Maybe cuz I have several Apple prodcuts and they beat the shit out of Microsoft products? Apple OS > windows. iPods > zunes. (Like I stated above Microsoft copied both off Apple anyway.

That doesn't make me a fanboy. Lol at your "they make clones of their own products." Only clone they somewhat made was the iPad out of the iTouch/iPhone. The Macbooks are all different, Macbook pro, Macbook Air, Macbook Tower, Mac Mini, iMac etc. All the Ipods are different in their own way aswell. But apparently to you that means clones of the previous products I guess.
    Last edited by eLiteGameR; 01-29-2010 at 06:04 PM.
    -Thx Sifex

coldfire17 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great! I might get one myself if they add flash support. :'(

pwnd is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm tempted to join the hate against the apple fan boy but I'll keep my comments to myself.

The iPad looks great, but there are a lot of things I wish it had. I understand its first generation so I'll just wait and see what the future brings.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast