Apple IPAD

This is a discussion on Apple IPAD within the General Chat board part of the General category; it looks decent, a litle too expensive for my liking but then again usually everything starts out with a high ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    killerwave7 is offline Premium Member

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks decent, a litle too expensive for my liking but then again usually everything starts out with a high price and then lowers over time so we'll just have to see! =D i have no need for it since i use a normal 3G iPhone and i seem to get along with it just fine

NoDenial is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

name fail :/

coldfire17 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDenial View Post

LOL! That's epic!

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by killerwave7 View Post
    it looks decent, a litle too expensive for my liking but then again usually everything starts out with a high price and then lowers over time so we'll just have to see! =D i have no need for it since i use a normal 3G iPhone and i seem to get along with it just fine
    Good things come along with disadvantages, one such thing is the price of the phone. I guess there are few software support problems as well. Moreover like you said, at the moment people are content with the awesome Iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDenial View Post

Rotfl..

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eLiteGameR View Post
    Again Apple FanBoy, you point to no proof or facts that support your opinion, what do you have, a Win 7 tablet? Mass delay touch screen tablet I mean. And I don't know what you mean by the "better things out there," since the only things that is competing with the Apple iPad is Kindle and HP Slate. Only reason I say these things, and people like you call me a fanboy is because I know what I am saying. I support both sides before saying ANYTHING.
    "Parents bought you an iPod and you think apple is awesome" <= ROFL. Maybe cuz I have several Apple prodcuts and they beat the shit out of Microsoft products? Apple OS > windows. iPods > zunes. (Like I stated above Microsoft copied both off Apple anyway.

That doesn't make me a fanboy. Lol at your "they make clones of their own products." Only clone they somewhat made was the iPad out of the iTouch/iPhone. The Macbooks are all different, Macbook pro, Macbook Air, Macbook Tower, Mac Mini, iMac etc. All the Ipods are different in their own way aswell. But apparently to you that means clones of the previous products I guess.

Okay, again, if you are so tough, why are you defending your stance that much? I know I didn't name any facts, that wasn't my intention either. My intention was to show you that there is a life after Apple. And that Apple is not sup3r 1337 h4x. But okay, you don't get it anyways. Go continue your appre rife.

eLiteGameR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    Okay, again, if you are so tough, why are you defending your stance that much? I know I didn't name any facts, that wasn't my intention either. My intention was to show you that there is a life after Apple. And that Apple is not sup3r 1337 h4x. But okay, you don't get it anyways. Go continue your appre rife.
    Who said it is sup3r 1447 h4x rofl. I was stating some facts, which you ignored, im over that.

Also, the person above who posted the iPad pictures, only people with screwed up minds would like "hey look its a itampon."
    You think if you asked a 10 yr old what did iPad sound like to him, you think hes gunna answer "tampoon" ?
    Idiots, name is perfectly ok, even tho most of you don't understand what "pad" means with the exception to tampons etc
    -Thx Sifex

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Elite: Name sucks and is taken already.

eLiteGameR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroh View Post

@Elite: Name sucks and is taken already.
    Every name is taken already. iTablet, iPad, iSlate etc.
    What do you propose the name should have been?
    (Even though I would have preferred the name of iTablet.)
    -Thx Sifex

NoDenial is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @eLiteGameR

Seems like you can't take the joke of my iPad picture.Too defensive over it?

twoboats is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, for me, Apple just let me see another fantastic but useless toy again. Why? In China, the price of Apple products is generally beyond the capacity of the public.
    And for some reason, the apple online stores such as iTunes can not work in China. Many people in China find it's a really hard work to register in iTunes. A main concept of the public is "we should get things free from the Internet. We buy your devices and you should give us the applications free of charge."
    The "good enough strategy" just make Nokia, Moto and especially the Shanzhai(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanzhai) product fill the market of China.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast