Apple IPAD

This is a discussion on Apple IPAD within the General Chat board part of the General category; Originally Posted by twoboats Well, for me, Apple just let me see another fantastic but useless toy again. Why? In ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    eLiteGameR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twoboats View Post
    Well, for me, Apple just let me see another fantastic but useless toy again. Why? In China, the price of Apple products is generally beyond the capacity of the public.
    And for some reason, the apple online stores such as iTunes can not work in China. Many people in China find it's a really hard work to register in iTunes. A main concept of the public is "we should get things free from the Internet. We buy your devices and you should give us the applications free of charge."
    The "good enough strategy" just make Nokia, Moto and especially the Shanzhai(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanzhai) product fill the market of China.
    iTunes doesn't work in china lol wtf?

-Thx Sifex

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, for me, Apple just let me see another fantastic but useless toy again. Why? In China, the price of Apple products is generally beyond the capacity of the public.
    And for some reason, the apple online stores such as iTunes can not work in China. Many people in China find it's a really hard work to register in iTunes. A main concept of the public is "we should get things free from the Internet. We buy your devices and you should give us the applications free of charge."
    The "good enough strategy" just make Nokia, Moto and especially the Shanzhai(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanzhai) product fill the market of China.
    It is so stupid!!! Why doesn't itunes work in China? Weird

twoboats is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eLiteGameR View Post
    iTunes doesn't work in china lol wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by razathru View Post
    It is so stupid!!! Why doesn't itunes work in China? Weird
    I mean the online store part.
    It seems because many users buy apple devices directly from America or other foreign country, it makes a very hard task to use iTunes with their apple devices. Some people have talked about that in our school bbs.
    Sorry that I don't know the details, for I don't have any apple things and don't care too much about that. But I guess the main questions may be the crack to the apple devices in order to make them work better in china or can't have a good way to pay and register in apple online services.

An author of Wall Street Journal Chinese part said "Apple in China can only be a rotten potato." (ƻйֻ-ձ) (It's in Chinese)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean the online store part.
    It seems because many users buy apple devices directly from America or other foreign country, it makes a very hard task to use iTunes with their apple devices. Some people have talked about that in our school bbs.
    Sorry that I don't know the details, for I don't have any apple things and don't care too much about that. But I guess the main questions may be the crack to the apple devices in order to make them work better in china or can't have a good way to pay and register in apple online services.

An author of Wall Street Journal Chinese part said "Apple in China can only be a rotten potato." (ƻйֻ-ձ) (It's in Chinese)
    God your language is so so crazy. I mean how do you read all those crazy letters through out sentences+ paragraphs not to mention write them. Must take a long time ^^

But you say you don't have any apple "things", and don't care too much about that. Well, do you listen to music? I mean iPods are the best media players out there hands down, ipod nano, itouch etc. My self, I can't get through my life without my itouch .
    -Thx Sifex

twoboats is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eLiteGameR View Post
    God your language is so so crazy. I mean how do you read all those crazy letters through out sentences+ paragraphs not to mention write them. Must take a long time ^^

But you say you don't have any apple "things", and don't care too much about that. Well, do you listen to music? I mean iPods are the best media players out there hands down, ipod nano, itouch etc. My self, I can't get through my life without my itouch .
    Thank you for you tips. I will use more short sentences. English is a foreign language for me. Any advice from you is welcome.

I listen to music. But the price of iPod nano equal to 3 or more native brand products. And they almost have the same function. The choice is obvious for me. Good enough is enough.

VexRed is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These things are horrible

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for you tips. I will use more short sentences. English is a foreign language for me. Any advice from you is welcome.

I listen to music. But the price of iPod nano equal to 3 or more native brand products. And they almost have the same function. The choice is obvious for me. Good enough is enough.
    "But the price of iPod nano equal to 3 or more native brand products"
    Erm?
    They don't cost so much, in USA, there is no media product which is even close to iPods. There are some noname brand media players but they either are very cheap and unreliable, along with small screens/lack of proper features etc. Nano has a camera, high definition video playback, not to mention you can plug into your TV and watch. Decent size screen etcetcetc, ( I have the iTouch [best of the best ]) but nano is cheaper, iTouch is for mass apps (jailbreak ftw) + more features.

But it totally depends on the person.
    -Thx Sifex

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You see stuff that is from a big name brand company such as Apple or Windows give you quality and you should be satisfied. I belive that Apple products are more user friendly that is why they make a lot of there mobile products touch screen. Now my point is,is that it's personal prefrence. If you just want to listen to music then might as well get a cheap piece of Sh** that plays music. Or you could go for an Ipod which you can do much more on depending on what kind of Ipod you got.

Sifex is offline SyN
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can people buy it so I can laugh at you?
    Wow, so you can have a compass in a Woman's Tampon, Congratulations,
    Apple products have become so laughable from the great OSX to the miserable woman's tampon! THE IPAD!
    I love apple for its insanely good OS, Ipod and Iphone, but this?
    Anyway.... (sigh)
    Last edited by Sifex; 02-03-2010 at 09:20 AM.

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast