Apple IPAD

This is a discussion on Apple IPAD within the General Chat board part of the General category; After reviewing this thing for a while I don't think I'll buy it. There's just too many mistakes in it. ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    coldfire17 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reviewing this thing for a while I don't think I'll buy it. There's just too many mistakes in it. My main problem is the lack of flash.

eLiteGameR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfire17 View Post
    After reviewing this thing for a while I don't think I'll buy it. There's just too many mistakes in it. My main problem is the lack of flash.
    I personally don't see the point of it not having flash, sooner or later it will be jailbroken (probably with a OS this time, if not) you will be able to get any app of your choice. I would be more interested in movies/apps/music/ebook on the iPad than the measly flash content on the internet.
    -Thx Sifex

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard from my friend that WC3 sucks on the mac and lacks a lot.

Now did you do your research on this and have the facts to back it up? No.

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    I heard from my friend that WC3 sucks on the mac and lacks a lot.

Now did you do your research on this and have the facts to back it up? No.
    Rofl? No facts? Here, first of all, your "friend" probably doesn't know anything about a mac, and doesn't realize he probably has a old one with a old processor + OSX, or your just completely lying to make a point, but anyway. Why does WC3 work better on my MAC then my PC? Um because, it has a better processor + graphics card + OSX (ofc). And just a side note, WC3 or any-other game runs ALOT smoother on a MAC then a PC (In my case at-least, my PC which has a dual-boot, and my mac alone have similar graphic cards/processors + same ram.
    People just say games blow on macs, yet they have no idea. Go to youtube and check games on macs, or go to google.
    Last edited by eLiteGameR; 02-05-2010 at 06:59 PM.
    -Thx Sifex

Reinn is offline Multi-qouter

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eLiteGameR View Post
    Rofl? No facts? Here, first of all, your "friend" probably doesn't know anything about a mac, and doesn't realize he probably has a old one with a old processor + OSX, or your just completely lying to make a point, but anyway. Why does WC3 work better on my MAC then my PC? Um because, it has a better processor + graphics card + OSX (ofc). And just a side note, WC3 or any-other game runs ALOT smoother on a MAC then a PC (In my case at-least, my PC which has a dual-boot, and my mac alone have similar graphic cards/processors + same ram.
    People just say games blow on macs, yet they have no idea. Go to youtube and check games on macs, or go to google.
    Offtopic: Dude, please stfu already. You're flamming anyone who criticize Apple even a little bit. You even flamed Volund, an admin from here. I don't think this is acceptable, and if I were the Admin/GMod of this board, you would have been banned a long time ago.

Apple has it's positive sides, and it's negative sides. Everything has. I'm not an Apple nor a Windows fanboy. I'd like to have a Macbook for work, and a Windows PC for gaming. I also have an iPhone. I don't hate/love Apple, but I think that the iPad is a big failure. Sure it looks cool at first, but when you take a look at the specs, etc. then it isn't as good as you thought.

Oh and the thing you say about that it's just a 1G... In my opinion when you release something, it should be amazing with very cool and new features. I'd have to say that Apple made the same mistake with the iPad as Microsoft did with the xBox 360. (xBox & Playstation were fighting, who would release their gaming machine first. xBox won, but it had many flaws like "The eye of doom", "No Blu-ray nor HD-dvd support", etc.) If Apple instead of releasing the iPad "right away", had thought about how to improve it, made a new OS for it, added the Flash function, etc., they would have nailed it.

Ontopic: I won't buy this, and I won't suggest anyone to buy this, unless you are a millionaire and don't know what to do with your money.
    // Reinn

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Reinn

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinn View Post
    Offtopic: Dude, please stfu already. You're flamming anyone who criticize Apple even a little bit. You even flamed Volund, an admin from here. I don't think this is acceptable, and if I were the Admin/GMod of this board, you would have been banned a long time ago.

Apple has it's positive sides, and it's negative sides. Everything has. I'm not an Apple nor a Windows fanboy. I'd like to have a Macbook for work, and a Windows PC for gaming. I also have an iPhone. I don't hate/love Apple, but I think that the iPad is a big failure. Sure it looks cool at first, but when you take a look at the specs, etc. then it isn't as good as you thought.

Oh and the thing you say about that it's just a 1G... In my opinion when you release something, it should be amazing with very cool and new features. I'd have to say that Apple made the same mistake with the iPad as Microsoft did with the xBox 360. (xBox & Playstation were fighting, who would release their gaming machine first. xBox won, but it had many flaws like "The eye of doom", "No Blu-ray nor HD-dvd support", etc.) If Apple instead of releasing the iPad "right away", had thought about how to improve it, made a new OS for it, added the Flash function, etc., they would have nailed it.

Ontopic: I won't buy this, and I won't suggest anyone to buy this, unless you are a millionaire and don't know what to do with your money.
    2 things, I wasn't "flaming" as in cursing and etc, this thread is in general chat, a debate if you will. Thats like saying people from the government who argue over what they should do next to improve america and talk their mind should be "infracted" or "banned."
    If anything, people who are talking about tampons in a public forum should get a infraction.
    And to your message here:

"Oh and the thing you say about that it's just a 1G... In my opinion when you release something, it should be amazing with very cool and new features. I'd have to say that Apple made the same mistake with the iPad as Microsoft did with the xBox 360."

Then why do microsoft + apple + any TV brand + any device brand keep releasing new versions of their product? In your opinion you say if its 1G it should be basically the best device ever, but they arn't. They build up from 1G to 2G to 3G to as long as they want. Its not only that the technology and ideas are growing but its also good business.

Pretty much all I gotta say ^_^
    -Thx Sifex

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ooooof course you weren't flaming, no way misturr. Hell, you're writing aggressive, and people recognize that, you know. What the hell's got the gouvernment to do with this stupid conversation? Seriously, if you insist that you can debate here because it's General Chat, people can argue over tampons just as you can "not-flame" everyone.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    ? Seriously, if you insist that you can debate here because it's General Chat, people can argue over tampons just as you can "not-flame" everyone.
    Yup exactly. But you still get infracted and threatened to get banned. Right now you can be talking about p44sy, and no one would care, but would care if you called some one dumb. That makes so much sense to me, oh and to the government statement, its the "same" concept. If this argument or debate if you will was in lets say the warcraft hacks section, then there is a reason for mods to give out infractions or something. Its general chat for christ sake.
    -Thx Sifex

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast