The balloon debate

This is a discussion on The balloon debate within the General Chat board part of the General category; READ ALL OF IT IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE, INFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE AND IF YOU DO FUCK UP ON SOMETHING ...

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The balloon debate

READ ALL OF IT IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE, INFORMATION IS EVERYWHERE AND IF YOU DO FUCK UP ON SOMETHING YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. AND I WILL CONDONE FAVORITISM.

Also, this may or may not work, since it depends if people want to do write up something or not.

Hello everyone, I've been active ever since my GMod demotion, and I've decided to come back in style.

So the idea is that we basically hold a debate. But a certain type of debate:

You and 3 other people are in an air balloon that is sinking due to it being to heavy, and below you is lava. 3 people have to jump off the balloon so that the other one can reach safe land to land on.

Four people have to choose a person (dead or alive) and prepare a text that is no longer than 400 words long. In this text, you must say why you should be the one to remain on the boat and the others shouldn't. If the person is thrown off, then all that he did in his lifetime will not happen.

Now to be fair, the choices of person can't be anything obscene, like adam or eve, because that would ruin it since we wouldn't exist without adam or eve (And don't qq about them not existing, since they will be on the balloon with you therefore they exist)

The first four *intelligent* and well known people that post in this thread will be chosen to do the debate. I'm not doing it since I'm hosting it. If you are not well known or "intelligent", then become more well known and you can participate in the one next month (Yes! These will be held each month!)
    Once the four have been chosen, they will be informed and will have to choose a person within the next 2 days and PM it to me. Once they have done this, and I have approved of it, the four will have 7 days to write up their text. No, the person's names will not be revealed until all four texts have been fully written, which will be released all together in another thread with a poll to vote for the best one.

As a prize, I will most certainly give you reputation, and I will also ask an administrator if a prize could be available for such a thing (it will most likely be virtual, since there is no site promotion in this).

Any questions, feel free to inquire!

GO!
    Last edited by Kevin; 03-06-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would kick to other out to save my own ass, I'll maybe keep an an eye, ear and a finger for the memory for the other people families to honor their memory and tell the families that they jumped of by their self to be noble and save poor little me :]

Goo enough? ;D
    " [28-09, 00:51] Matt: I use wire brushes on my grill, she likes it."

Kevin is offline guy

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot about this completely . Seeing as barely anyone posted (except Glupus <3) I won't go on with it.