ShareCash YouTube method [for nubs]

This is a discussion on ShareCash YouTube method [for nubs] within the General Chat board part of the General category; Well first, you gotta have a ShareCash account, you can register here: ShareCash.Org - Make Money Uploading Files! . Now, ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AlexanderTheGreat is offline Enter user title here.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ShareCash YouTube method [for nubs]

Well first, you gotta have a ShareCash account, you can register here: ShareCash.Org - Make Money Uploading Files!. Now, you should have a valid YouTube account, register here: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.. And download a recording program, i use Fraps, because i mainly make gaming videos, download Fraps here: FRAPS show fps, record video game movies, screen capture software. Now you have to find the subject of your video, best would be some hot game hack, or music video that is just out, and lots of other stuff. I mainly do hot games hacks, so i'll explain that method. You have to have account on some good game hacking site, like D3Scene. Than when you see there's a new hack out, for like: Warcraft III, World of Warcraft, Heroes of Newerth... You should download the hack, and test it. When you see that it's working, record the video with you using it with Fraps (If you don't know how to use fraps, or set it up, take a look at fogest's guide: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/compute...tml#post285806.) , however, you should hide the hack's name, because then the viewers can simply google it. Then use Windows Movie Maker (Open WMM, and press "Import video", than find the video you just recorded, and press Import. When the importing finishes, drag your video to the timeline. You can set up a nice music in the background too, press "Import audio or music", the rest is the same as for "Import video" feature, you just have to find the song which play time is the same as your video play time, or just cut the song. Now press "Make titles or credits", and than "title at the beginning", type something like: "Anonymous presents you a new HotGameHack!", then you change the title animation or font/color, when you finish that, press "Done, add title to movie". Press "Make titles or credits" again, and "credits at the end", type something like: "Hope you enjoyed, you can download the file in the description.", now press "Done, add title to movie" and "Save to my computer". Now that you finished making your video, head to Sharecash.org, log in to your new account, and press "Upload", now press "Add" and find the hack you download, and finally, press Upload. When the upload finishes, go to "Uploads Manager", mark the file you just uploaded, and press details. You can find download link to your file there, presented as "File URL:". Open a new tab now, go to YouTube.com, log in to your account, and press "Upload", press "Upload Video" again, and find your new, and edited video. Now wait until the video uploads... When it does, go to your videos: YourName>My Videos, and click "Edit" below the video you uploaded. First change the video's name, if it's, for example Warcraft III maphack set a name like this: Warcraft III 1.24e Maphack! [Download+Proof]. Now open another new tab, and go to TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL, copy your ShareCash download link from the first tab, and paste it into "Enter a long URL to make tiny:" in tinyurl tab. Then, as the custom alias, type "HotGame hack 111", or something similar, and press "Make TinyURL!". Then you should get a download link that looks like this: "http://tinyurl.com/HotGame hack 111". Copy that link and return to YouTube tab, In the description type: "Download: (Your new created link). Now Tags.... That's probably the most important thing. There type EVERYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with the game you created the video about, for Warcraft III, it should look like this:
    Code:
    wc3 1.24e maphack Warcraft 1.24c frozen throne undetected fog remove dota ladder safe battle net 1.24d patch new tft garena cheat bug hack how to free see iseedeadpeople battlenet
    In "Category" set "Gaming". Video Thumbnail is also important, set up the one that you think it's the best, so that when you see it, you believe it's not a scam. With the other things, you can do what you want, but i recommend you just leave i them be. Now Press "Save Changes", and you're done!

This is the example of a successful video:

I have 5400 views, and around 300 downloads (100-400$, it depends of the surveys guys that downloaded completed).

P.S: I will add a picture tutorial soon, as soon as i find a good and free Screen Capture program D:

Last edited by AlexanderTheGreat; 03-16-2010 at 02:50 PM.
    Let's eat Grandpa! - Let's eat, Grandpa!
    Punctuation, it saves lives.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderTheGreat For This Useful Post:

thunder915 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also its a good idea to use something more advanced then windows movie maker so you can cut up videos. then you can remove any title screens

Solidify is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharecash sucks
    Sharecash is indownloadable.
    Last edited by Solidify; 03-16-2010 at 03:42 PM.

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malwarebytes' View Post
    Sharecash sucks
    Sharecash is indownloadable.
    That's not true... lol..

Good guide, it's a heavy wall of text, makes it hard to read, so split it up in sections if you can.

This method is pretty good, but WAY to saturated for my taste, unless you target a unique niche.

+ Rep

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaRcDk For This Useful Post:

DreamHack is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one

Solidify is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaRcDk View Post
    That's not true... lol..

Good guide, it's a heavy wall of text, makes it hard to read, so split it up in sections if you can.

This method is pretty good, but WAY to saturated for my taste, unless you target a unique niche.

+ Rep
    sharecash is good for the uploaders not for the downloader :/

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know... but both parts can't win.. There will be loads of people who wont go through all that shit to get your file, but for those who will, you'll make easy easy money..

huntermess77 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice tut.
    will have to try!!

famous14 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this

geezer105 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need $105... Sharecash ftw. Btw Alex may I ask how much you've made per month from youtube? I've uploaded about 5 videos and in a month made around $15 most.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast