View Poll Results: Doyou use Lockerz

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

5 62.50%

Lockerz Do you use it?

This is a discussion on Lockerz Do you use it? within the General Chat board part of the General category; Now to get this straight this is not advertising for any invites or spam about wanting one this is simply ...

fogest is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lockerz Do you use it?

Now to get this straight this is not advertising for any invites or spam about wanting one this is simply to vote if you use Lockerz or not and any comments about the site that you have.

I think that lockerz is great.The points you can earn in a short period of time is amazing and Lockerz is legit.I can say that because I have got a shirt from them.

JrMn is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By few months ago, I was using it, but it is SCAM, my friend ordered 2 PC games, 1 PSP + 1 X360 game, 1 iPod, and nothing came, only the T.Shirt
    JrMn Only one JerMen of this kind. ^˙_˙^

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JrMn maybe your friend scammed for points and didn't get anything and btw you could only reedem 1 thing at a time...

Another things is that I received a XBOX 360 but it got stucked in my country because I had to pay 80€ for it because of "Alfandega"...Alfandega is a Portuguese Tax..which gives taxes to things that come from other country that is no in the EU

And btw...your friend gave his number correctly? Because it could be his country Tax...they always call vefore sending to your home ^^
    Woot

JrMn is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    JrMn maybe your friend scammed for points and didn't get anything and btw you could only reedem 1 thing at a time...

Another things is that I received a XBOX 360 but it got stucked in my country because I had to pay 80€ for it because of "Alfandega"...Alfandega is a Portuguese Tax..which gives taxes to things that come from other country that is no in the EU

And btw...your friend gave his number correctly? Because it could be his country Tax...they always call vefore sending to your home ^^
    It was before, and he hasnt scamming, although, my other friend received only 1 PSP game, iPod didnt came after a 5 months, and they wrote him, that he must have it.
    JrMn Only one JerMen of this kind. ^˙_˙^

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JrMn View Post
    It was before, and he hasnt scamming, although, my other friend received only 1 PSP game, iPod didnt came after a 5 months, and they wrote him, that he must have it.
    Something must have go wrong :/
    Woot