Too Funny To Skip,Trust me

This is a discussion on Too Funny To Skip,Trust me within the General Chat board part of the General category; So I was really bored. After googling my name,and some other crap I came across some VERY VERY funny websites,I ...

Flying Panda is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Too Funny To Skip,Trust me

So I was really bored.
    After googling my name,and some other crap I came across some VERY VERY funny websites,I was literally crying from the laughs,and fell of a chair a few times from some scary ones
    I'm sure some of you have already heard about some of these,but what the hell,they are updated daily so,it's fun!

Shit Brix
    NOT FOR THE WEAK-HEARTED,PLEASE.
    If u can not figre the picture out,read the comments below to see what's the mindfuck about.

It's a bunch of mindfuck pictures,some are hillarious,some are scary,some are just weird and screwed up.If you have a weak heart,or can't handle the stress/excitement/scary popups or just really weird stuff,I would recommend you to skip it.

if there is a place,like an empty room/basement/or any place which may seem as if nobody is there,contain some scary face/a ghost/a black man(no racism intended..) thats hiding somewhere,and most of the times u need to focus hard to see,and then cry because it looks badass.

EngRish Funny

My Very Own Personal Favourite,PLEASE Check It Out!

This is,by far,my personal favourite.It contains random grammar fails,and a bunch of it,found on everything,mostly from Japan(again no racism intended...).This makes me laugh so hard everytime i try it,i cry everytime.It's so awesome when somebody writes Crap Meat on their menu,or when there is ''We do security cammers,do not dooodling'' sign on a store.It's just epic,check it out,please.

Fail Book
    Fail Blog

Just hillarious fails.
    contains fail facebook statuses,and blog is about fail pictures.You will be amazed how much people can fail.

Well that's about it folks! Sorry for the wall of text,I have tried making it colorful and less boring,hope it works lol.Anyway,hope you have fun on these...well actually its impossible not to.

Post Your Own Favourites from Any Of These If You Want,Here,I'll post some of
    mine...

129145386301197937..jpg129147034717977732..jpg129138275877996962..jpg
    I won't,you may,post anything from shitbrix,because they are very disturbing lol.
    Enjoy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flying Panda For This Useful Post:

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It fails hard
    Woot