First of all,I'd like to thank MaRcDk
for even suggesting this game to me,thanks.
It's called Cabal Online
It's a really unqiue MMORPG,somewhat WoW-look-a-like,with trays of ancient chin/japan culture and storyline,it's not your everyday mmorpg,hack-n-slash style,but more like you're playing offline,awesome story-line and alot of interesting,and i mean interesting,quests.Of course,the PvP is beyond great,and that's what makes this game.
- Much diversity,really versatile in every aspect of such
- Fantasy MMORPG that's actually got that something in PvE
- Effects and Graphics are...well breathtaking.I was stunned when I first saw them,just look up on YouTube.
- 6 Classes of which every single is special in it's own way,no 'one imba class' which is great,as it reflects players' skills in PvP
- You can't jump.That's right,no jumping.It sucks,I know.BUT,almost all of melee classes' attacks are somewhat jumpy and flashy,and ofc there are alot of jumping / teleporting / dashing attacks
YouTube something like Cabal online PvP and be amazed.
I was actually wondering,if any of you wanted to join me?
It would be a good chance for fun,of course,would bring much more better things to the game.
Oh and,it's a long game,really long.