Live Smarter 360

This is a discussion on Live Smarter 360 within the General Chat board part of the General category; Remember me talking about something like this? This is no bullshit crap! This is real business.. Im really in this, ...

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Live Smarter 360

Remember me talking about something like this?

This is no bullshit crap! This is real business..
    Im really in this, and going for it.

Im posting this because I want to get someone to get into my team and do something usefull. Im looking for 2 persons with the will to gather people and make a team.

Im looking for 2 persons who can invite 2 other people who wants to become rich.
    This ain't easy neither hard to work with.
    Its a MLM, (its a pyramide scheme but diferent.)

You have like 4 ways to earn money. (and some more..which I don't quite understand .. sry im working on that, it launched today, thats why lol)

1. Its the "Million Dollar Advancement" which depending on your rank will get you payed and when you complete 360 compensation plan, you will have yourself 1 million dollars (no joke, tho it is really need a good team, atleast the 3-4 lines must be good enough).

2. BMW Bonus, after you get silver rank you will have 2000$ to have an agreement with a BMW seller for a car (which has to be a BMW and less than 4 years.), after that you will get 400$ every month for the car.

3. SmartLine, everybody under you (refered or not) will make you win money by purchasing/selling 360 products.

4. Dual Team, which is refer 2 people, which will be the right sales team and the left sales team, when you reach bronze, you will earn up to 120$ for every TP you have. And if your right/left team makes 120/240 BV will get you 12$ per cycle! So if your teams make you 10 cycles (which is 120x10/240x10), it will make you get 120$ per TP.

Their products are patented and registered and there is no competition! There isn't anything like that!
    Their Compensation Plan is quite cool.

Make sure to visit my blog! http://360smartliving.blogspot.com/

I would like to explain this new MLM to you if you add me!
    [email protected]

Did I mention that this MLM is getting around 5000+ people everyday?! Yes, thats right! That means that by the SmartLine Method you can make bigger money!

So what you waiting for? Add me or PM me!
    Last edited by Kaskame; 05-16-2010 at 02:04 PM.

razathru is offline The not so evul DOC!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is true >.> I won't join a scam MLM ever... They made opening in Florida yesterday and they a Live Video for Internet too. There are top marketers that says this is gonna be revolucionary...so it is sucessfull.