I-Doser "VIRTUAL DRUGS"

This is a discussion on I-Doser "VIRTUAL DRUGS" within the General Chat board part of the General category; HoG is not well good..it can be bad too depending on your karma.. GoH is fucking evil... XD Going to ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Kaskame is offline d(-_-)b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HoG is not well good..it can be bad too depending on your karma.. GoH is fucking evil... XD
    Going to try HoG maybe it makes me feel good for my tomorow exam xD

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razathru View Post
    I did read the description and I wanted to know more about the Dosage part and how it was relevant to the effect.

Why should I feel intoxicated artificially? Is there a real necessity for it?
    Alcoohol , Drugs , and everything you say "intoxicated" makes you feel good and everybody wants to feel good.. thats the explanation for the necessaty..

Btw already tried both HoG and GoH...

HoG makes you feel comfortable and a bit weird over all listening, than in end it goes off slowly making you want it to come back...
    GoH, is scary...begin is a soft evil, like in horror movies, than after some 8m it starts to go more evil, sounds get rude, than you listen to it for lik 15-20m than comes a EVIL SOUND which scared me, I didn't stoped to shake neither wanted to open the eyes...THAN MY MOM COME IN MY ROOM --'... and ruined all shit... I rly was enjoying tbh lol
    Last edited by Kaskame; 06-01-2010 at 04:19 PM.

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaskame View Post
    Alcoohol , Drugs , and everything you say "intoxicated" makes you feel good and everybody wants to feel good.. thats the explanation for the necessaty..

Btw already tried both HoG and GoH...

HoG makes you feel comfortable and a bit weird over all listening, than in end it goes off slowly making you want it to come back...
    GoH, is scary...begin is a soft evil, like in horror movies, than after some 8m it starts to go more evil, sounds get rude, than you listen to it for lik 15-20m than comes a EVIL SOUND which scared me, I didn't stoped to shake neither wanted to open the eyes...THAN MY MOM COME IN MY ROOM --'... and ruined all shit... I rly was enjoying tbh lol
    WTF Kaskame I thought you were immune to this like me.
    For the past several hours I have tried hand of god, gates of hades, lucid dreaming (i went to sleep), marijuana and I think thats that. And besides light head ache there was nothing special that happened. Now Im really jealous on you guys
    but now I at least know that if ever America launches a cybernetic sound war Ill probably be immune to that shi* too. XD

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_ice View Post
    For the past several hours I have tried hand of god, gates of hades, lucid dreaming (i went to sleep), marijuana and I think thats that. And besides light head ache there was nothing special that happened. Now Im really jealous on you guys
    but now I at least know that if ever America launches a cybernetic sound war Ill probably be immune to that shi* too. XD
    You know that you need to close your eyes while laying in the bed etc..

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_ice View Post
    I would say when world goes for lucid dream booby girls soundwave you won't get it D:

Really you gotta be at full dark in your bed laying down being relaxed, put your headphones and try to concentrate in the sound and try to hear the other sounds in that main sound o.o I hope you understanded... I realize that there is another sounds beisdes the main one D:
    I was hearing something like a war.. horses running and horses shooting...myself I saw a finger with a nail too...

I really enjoyed Gates of Hades because it is really scary but besides that I try to hear what is the sounds besides the main... there are some little ones that you don't notice at 1st just after..

Btw did you remembered your dreams? If yes, and if you could control them..than you were lucid dreaming SUCESS..

Mike is offline Master of Hell

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you guys are enjoying this! Keep posting your experiences and I'll try to put a few in the main post.

mr_ice is offline ch4s with <3

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I did lie down in the bed and closed my eyes and while listening to GoH I could see like just faintly some eyes and so but thats normal for me (im a bit in the head) and for lucid dreams I always remember my dreams even this time I had a bit a weir done it was just going to fast so I have like holes in it.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I gotta say when im hearing to I-Doser is that I always get fainted out for some 2-3m in some dream... thats a fact..

poopy2177 is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me to kaskame I always start thinking of somthing else for a couple of minutes

oh I tried Hand of God it was awesome!!!!! I did it right after Gate of Hades so I was super scared of like a sharp noise again but when it ended I felt so fantastic!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345