Some small, unorganized facts on life.
- Holding your thumb as hard you can for 10 seconds will make you loose your gag reflex. (This means you can stick your fingers down your throat and you will not feel like chundering everywhere. You can also replace fingers with other more manly (?) objects, if you're a woman)
- When you have brainfreeze, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth, where a bunch of veins are located. This will help reduce the discomfort experienced during brainfreeze.
- A command is 10x more effective than a simple question. Such as if you said "Give me those 10$ you owed me tomorrow", this command would be much more effective than, alternatively, saying "Can you give me those 10$ that you owe me tomorrow?".
- Eating peanut's with the shells on will make you shit faster than the girl in 2girls1cup.
- To kill someone when they're under the influence of pot (marijuana), tell them that you bet that they can't eat 5 banana's really fast. If they do, they'll die of potassium poisoning.
Will add more when I'm done writing my essay up.